DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, December 17, 2010

6. Clearly This Person's A Genius.


It says:

SIMPLICITY

The simplest solutions are often the cleverest
They are also usually wrong

5 run-on sentences.:

Kamila said...

I love being simple.. but I don't want to be wrong.., hahahah :)

Jodie-Ann said...

haha

Oliver said...

LOL. This is so funny!! But this is a very easy one: the answer is 5!

Marika xoxo said...

Hilarious! I love this post! I love your blog!

I blog about fashion <3
Please visit!
I hope you follow and comment :)

fashionista-marika.blogspot.com

Jodie-Ann said...

@Oliver: XD Yeah, pythagorean theorem. :D
@Marika xoxo: Thank you! I'll definately visit :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...