DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, November 12, 2010

You Will Not BELIEVE What I Just Did!

Hello, friends! Brothers, sisters, cousins, uncles, FATHERS, MOTHERS, GRANDPAS, GRANDMAS... Yeah, I don't know why I put those in capital letters either. o_O
Anyways-to the point of this fabby post! You will not BELIEVE what I just did. Go on, guess. Guess, guess, guess...
Okay, okay I'll tell you. I made a Twitter! Shocking isn't it?! Remember when I was saying how much I HATE Twitter and that it sucks and it's so pointless? Yeah, I changed my mind? I kind of like it now. It's extremely confusing, but I have to admit, it's pretty cool. Lol. :) Sooo... click on where it says "I made a Twitter" up there ^^ and it will take you to my Twitter homepage. Follow me!!!!! If you have a Twitter of course. And I will follow you back. I think it can really help my blog. Actually, it's getting kind of... known. Not a whole lot, but it's definitely improved A LOT since June.
I actually got an email from a woman who is asking me if I would like to write in a newspaper. Apparently, she saw my blog and liked it! I'm not going to do it, but I'm really flattered(obviously) that she managed to find my blog and like it!
So, thanks, readers and followers and commenters. :) You've helped me reach this awesomeness. LOVE YOUUU!
-Jodie-Ann
PS: I still have to figure out how to write a proper tweet. It's really weird...

14 run-on sentences.:

Hanis. said...

Oooooh. I never got the meaning of Twitter. I did made a Tumblr recently then I gave up after registering xD

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha! I have a Tumblr as well. It's just really boring though. Twitter is actually kind of cool. Lol. You should make one. :D

aesedttyrt5we4sdtre.........WIN! said...

how to write proper tweets! [be jealous!]

Jodie-Ann said...

...I know how to write proper tweets now. Lol.

aesedttyrt5we4sdtre.........WIN! said...

you still have no taste in guys... even my friend from a story writing website agrees... she also made a new word and me and her are coining it, because i like the word! :)

Jodie-Ann said...

Then, you and your friend have no taste in guys. What a shame. :(

Bree said...

yay! I actually like twitter haha!

http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com

Oliver said...

I will make a Twitter account someday when the person with the username Overville finally decides to delete his account so I can register with that username. LOL. You'll have to be my first follower. =]

I can't follow you there yet since I don't have a Twitter account right now.

Ashley said...

WEEEE, FOLLOWING YOU BETTER FOLLOW MEEE
TWEET TWEET hah

Jodie-Ann said...

@Bree: Haha! :D
@Oliver: ROOOOOOFLL!! This comment made my day. xD
@Ashley: Haha, thanks. I'll be sure to follow you!

aesedttyrt5we4sdtre.........WIN! said...

check your fb inbox... i saw casey, and it tells you a funny story related to that

Jodie-Ann said...

...no thanks.

aesedttyrt5we4sdtre.........WIN! said...

</3 didja get yo' weave yet?

Jodie-Ann said...

I'm not getting weave at all. It's called braids/extensions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...