DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Yeah, Guy! :D

Hey, guys! Today, I got my dress for my role as Princess Rosebud in a play at my school. I CAN FINALLY SHOW YOU! It looks really cool. :)

My friend Ceisha took it while I was moving. Doesn't my waist look SO tiny?!

The front is kind of... odd -_-
So, yes. That's my dress. :) I think it's pretty cool compared to another one that was super huge and kept falling off because of how skinny I am. Oh! And on parent teacher interviews, my drama teacher Ms. N was raving on about this blog. She was speaking with my dad and was saying how it's a wonderful blog and "it's so fresh!" and etc. She genuinely seemed to like my blog. :) So, I'm really happy about that. Happy people seem to like it. Hehe. It's showtime for the play on Thursday. I am SO excited and nervous. XD
And this guy named Mike at my school told me he liked my blog as well. If you're reading this, Mike(which you probably aren't), hi. Lol. Anyways, he said that it was very advanced, because of how it looked. Lolz, my sidebar is stuffed with things. I want to take some off because it's a bit too much but I love all the things on it, so I can't decide. Anyways, this is apparently a good blog. So, yes. I'm happy. Thank you, readers for helping me get this far in blogging. Even though most of you readers don't comment, I know that a lot of you read my posts. I can see it from my stats. XD Good ole' stats.
-Jodie-Ann
PS: Isn't my dress SO AWESOME that you just have the urge to like... ROLL AROUND IN IT?!
PPS: It's okay if you don't have that urge. I don't expect you to. :)
PPPS: Then again, that would be fun. :D
PPPPS: My e-friend Oliver's birthday was on November 17th.  SORRY, OLIVER! D; So, SEE HIS BLOG AND FOLLOW HIM............ please? I'll love you forever.
PPPPPS: Ish. :) 

8 run-on sentences.:

aesedttyrt5we4sdtre.........WIN! said...

its pretty :)
and do you mean got-sent-home-because-of-his-bullet-belt mike? O.O

Jodie-Ann said...

Yeah lol

coolblogger said...

that a pretty kool dress..looks good on u madam.

Jodie-Ann said...

Thanks :)

Oliver said...

Really pretty! =]

And thanks, Jodie for posting a link to my blog. I appreciate it, though my birthday was on the 17th, not on the 22nd. =P

And of course you have a fantastic blog! Happy people like it, that's why I like your blog. I'm not sure if you changed something with your design, but today this looks cleaner to me. I like it.

We're e-friends! Virtual high five!! =]

Mr. LameButt said...

Pretty! xD

Follow!!

Mrlamebutt.blogspot.com

PurpleMist. said...

ooooh... nice dress!


www.insomniastrikes.blogspot.com

Jodie-Ann said...

@Oliver: Thanks! And oooh shnitzel! :O I must edit that right away, SORRYYYY! :O And yes, virtual... high TEN! :D
@Mr.LameButt: Thank you. :) And sure, I will check out your blog, hehe.
@PurpleMist.: Thanks! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...