DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Why Are Farts So Amusing To People?

Says: "FARTS You just can't trust them...
I swear, farts are like... the greatest things ever invented since Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal. It's ridiculous how people are so amused with them. What about them is so super duper awesome?
Well, maybe it's the smell? They do tend to have an awful stench of... some unknown gas. :)
The sound. The sound MUST be the biggest thing. People LOVE fart sounds. It's weird. People make them with their mouths, their stomachs, their butts...
Weird.
But, you know what? I really don't see what the big fuss is about. Everyone farts. You HAVE to. Or else you explode. Some gases just HAVE to come out. So, why is everyone so grossed out about them or interested? It's not a big deal, is it? I mean, maybe people think it's a big deal because of the smell, but obviously it's going to smell. I think it's society that's labeled farts as bad. I don't know... I don't find them as disturbing as everyone makes them out to be.
There are worse things than fart... like...
Bad breath! I feel bad for anyone with bad breath. Because it's your breath and it's... bad...
Yeah...
Yo...?
Sorry. I'll never do that again, I promise.
-Jodie-Ann

2 run-on sentences.:

PurpleMist. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FeliciaShortii said...

Lol this post is Funny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...