DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Well.

Well. Hey. Yeah... hi. Hehe. Errmmm... yeah... oh! Oh! Wait, never mind. Forgot what I was going to-OH YEAH! I REMEMBER NOW! Yeah, so my drama teacher Ms. N apparently saw this blog. Awesome, isn't it? :D
I walked into her class today and she was like "I saw your blog yesterday." And I said, "Oooh..." And she said, "Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant."(She's Australian) and I responded with, "Thank you...?" And then she repeated again, "Brilliant." So, I said, "How did you find it?" And then she looked at me and said mysteriously, "I have my ways."
I think she was able to find it because I linked my blog to her website. Lol. Remember the blog post complaining about how slow Blogger is? Yeah, that one. :) It links to the website and the Facebook where you can see pictures of me acting as a flirtatious princess. ;) I tickle the prince's cheek. Hehe.
-Jodie-Ann

7 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

Darn, you didn't tickle his chest? That is so disappointing =_=

Kamila said...

ellow jodie-ann! I'm back. well, uhmm.. errrr... haha your still funny as ever..

oh..! <3

lifeshighway said...

Wow, I feel tired. I think I read this in one breath. Very funny.

Oliver said...

Well, I think I like your teacher.

I'm going to go see those pics now! =]

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: LOL. NOOOOOOO. Dude. I don't know him. XD Or dudette, if you're picky about that. Lool.
@Kamila: Hehe, welcome back. :) Thanks, lol <3
@lifeshighway: Heehee, thanks. :D
@Oliver: Hehe, lol. DON'T LAUGH.

aesedttyrt5we4sdtre.........WIN! said...

I don't see the pictures of you in a dress!
you should blog about our lunch adventure! xD

Jodie-Ann said...

Yeah, they're not there yet. Lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...