DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Well. I'm Not A Complete Failure.

I got 77% in history class. Which I find pretty good. Compared to the rest of my class who many failed. Sad, I know.
In drama(yes, i took drama. I LOVE acting) I got 88%. Which is AWESOME. Soooo happy. :) Very close to 90% which would be super cool but ehh. Whatever. 88% is pretty good.
For math, as you know, I failed. My math teacher didn't tell us our marks, just if we failed or not. Individually. Our class average is 65% which is horrible. For those of you who don't know because you use letters, a 60% is a pass. 24% is the least you can get.
For science I (quote my teacher) "Rocked it!" So.... yay!
Uhh... for gym, pretty sure I passed. When I get my report card, I'll tell you guys.
For French... got 77%. Like history. I THINK. I can't really remember.
Anyways, I'll try and improve this term in math. I really will. Then, next term, I will tell you that I got a mark PAST 70% I hope. I really, really hope... :) Wish me luck this term. I have 3 more to go. Hopefully I can improve in them and get a good overall mark in math at the end of the year.
Bye!! Love you guys! :D
-Jodie-Ann

4 run-on sentences.:

r.alsharif said...

thats pretty good, math always sucked for me :P
we get our results after break so i cant wait to find out! btw i love your new layout! :D

Jodie-Ann said...

Thank you! :D

Ashley said...

In highschool I think most of my class averages in math were around %55 haha. Depressing.
Good that you rocked science! I'm terrible at it, ho hum.

Jodie-Ann said...

Lol, science is easy for me. :) But, math is really hard. Lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...