DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

This Post Is Untitled. Sort Of.

So, good morning my friends. Well... it's actually past noon. But, who cares. I still call this morning. :) So, GOOD MORNING!! i am watching Punch Much on TV which is awesome because it's just a channel with non-stop music videos. :D No commercials or anything. I love it! And they actually play good songs. :) So... yeah... I'm enjoying myself.
My plan for today is to go and buy some braids so I can put extensions in my hair. Maybe. If I'm not too lazy. :) Also, I'm going to write my novel, which I've been doing for a while now. Haha. It's on anorexia and bulimia. I've had to research a lot on the topic to write properly. Since I'm not anorexic or bulimic. I've relied heavily on the Internet and boring informative books. :)
So... have a great day, everyone! :D I still have Halloween candy so I have that to eat as well.
Here's the song Stay The Night I want you to listen to. I'm addicted to it so... here you go:



-Jodie-Ann
PS: I told you the song was sexual.
PPS: But I love it anyway. :D
PPPS: MILLIONAIRES FTW!

4 run-on sentences.:

aesedttyrt5we4sdtre.........WIN! said...

30......that's how many times Melissa, played with/touched/teased her hair in this video... :P

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL Fail, Jazzy! xD

aesedttyrt5we4sdtre.........WIN! said...

people kept commenting saying she touched it a lot, so i counted how many times :)

Jodie-Ann said...

xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...