DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shall I Shoot Myself In The Foot?

This was the highlight of of my day: "That's what she said." No joke. My friend Léa(for those of you who have never encountered French accents, é is pronounced as 'ay'. So... yeah. Pronounce it like that.) And anyways, she said, "I like meat." And then my other friend Patricia said "That's what she said!" And we(as a class) laughed in very, very odd harmony. Anyways, it was amusing. And this guy named George in my class waved his finger at Patricia in this way saying "Ahhh so clever!"
Yes. It was very, very clever indeed.
Oh! And today I had a rehearsal for The Enormous Nose. Horrible. I had to wear a dress(I hate dresses) and it was long and white and UGH. And also, I was having some problems with it. Don't want to get into it. But anyway, some problems. And I was standing there in this little room that all the girls were changing in. And I was shrieking, "I can't go out!" And everyone else was like, "Yes, you can, Jodie. It's fine!" And I kept saying, "NOOOOOO." And then when I finally got out(after putting on a sweater) my friend Laura said, "Jodie, you're beautiful in that dress." I just nodded and thanked her. I felt like jumping off a cliff. I was SO uncomfortable. The sweater made it much better though. And then some other people were like, "Jodie-Ann, you're beautiful." And again, just went along with it. Har, har. (Horrible self-esteem I have.) And then Felicia even went as far to say, "You're sexy." That scared me a bit, but you've just got to LOVE Felicia.
Anyways, some dude was there to take pictures and record us. He asked me to smile and I did(really awkwardly) and internally cringed. Then, we had to take pictures IN OUR CHARACTERS. I smiled with my prince and giggled and whatever. Sooo in lurrrrve. NO, ASHLEY I WILL NOT TICKLE HIS CHEST! >:O
And yeah. So. Great day. I have pictures of me all over Twitter, Google, the school board's website, Facebook... with me wearing that dress in a sweater. For God's sakes. I wanted to shoot myself in the foot.
-Jodie-Ann
P.S: If you're going to see those pictures, DO. NOT. LAUGH.

2 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

DAMNIT.
I haven't seen you in a dress (obviously.. I haven't met you I guess =_=) but I'm sure you look much prettier than you think. Cut yourself some slack, you're a pretty girl :)

I wonder how it'd feel to shoot yourself in the foot.

PS tickle.his.chest. even if everythings done and over with. just creep up on him one day and tickle his chest. THEN RUN LIKE THE WIND!

hehe

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL. Thanks. And NOOOO! :O I can't tickle his chest! LMFAOOO. I don't even know him. ROFL. Well... sorta... but not really. He has a nice name though: Micah. It's a cute name. He's okay looking but I don't LIKE LIKE him. Lol. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...