DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thank You, Jesus.

Thank you, Jesus. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I want to thank you for EVERYTHING I HAVE. If you readers are super confused as to why I'm so... thankful, I shall explain now. It's because I watched Anne Frank: The Whole Story last night. Absolutely amazing movie. I cried for ten minutes straight. o__O No joke. I feel so sad about everything. Because Anne could have grown up. Her and Margot. They could have grown up to become amazing people. Margot would have been a nurse and maybe Anne would have been a lawyer? She speaks a lot and stands up for people all the time, haha. And she had this really cute crush thing going on with this guy, Peter. HE IS SO SEXY. No joke. You could just like... jump on him and... poke him. O_O
Anyways, after watching the movie, I was lying in bed sobbing. I'm serious. Then, I was thanking God for everything I had. At the concentration camps, they had no food and they slept on the ground in filth. It disgusted me that the people there couldn't be bothered to help them more. It also saddened me. A lot.
Well...

SEXY.
Oh and I got my hair done. Wanna see? Yay! I shall put on pictures. :)
:)I have more, but Blogger is taking so long to upload them, so I just chose my faves. XD
-Jodie-Ann

7 run-on sentences.:

Hanis. said...

I love your hair!

I love the top! And your jeans too :D

angela said...

I've read so many books on Anne Frank. Recently there was a book published from Peter's side, I think it's called "living with Anne Frank" or something, I plan to buy it :)

Jodie-Ann said...

@Hanis.: Thank you! :D
@angela: I only read one. AND OMGWTF?! A book from Peter's POV?! I MUST READ THIS SEXINESS! >:O

angela said...

http://www.borders.com/online/store/TitleDetail?sku=0547501951

I don't know if you have Borders up there, but the book is called "Annexed" and it's from Peter's side and tells about what it was like living with her and how much he loved her.
I browsed through some pages, and it's pretty sweet :)

Jodie-Ann said...

Awesome, thanks. I don't think we have Borders because I've never heard of it. I know of Chapters and Indigo... lolz. I check them out. :)

Ashley said...

HOLY SHIT (sorry) I LOOOVE YOUR HAIR! It's soo cute!
And your shirt. I want it. Give it to me. I adore anything animal print ^_^

Anything regarding the holocaust/WW2 makes me sad. It's terrible that humans can actually be capable of doing such cruel things to their own kind.

It's also a shame that Hitler was such a smart person, and used his smarts for bad rather than good. He could've been an incredible leader if his intents were different.

Anyway, yes, cute hair, cute shirt, uhh. Bye~

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL. This comment made me giggle. :3 Thanks. And yes, Hitler was no dummy. he could have really done the world some good. But, instead, he decided to wear a hideous moustache and talk really quickly to amuse people and make him think he's cool. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...