DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

2. The Pointlessness of It All.


It says: 
 NASA
Just lighting things on fire and seeing how high they'll go since 1958.

PS: Har har har.

2 run-on sentences.:

Sam said...

hehe-cute Jodie! I see you've changed the place around again! Do tell where you get all these layouts-I can't seem to find one that doesn't leave a GIANT advertisement at the top of blog (which I don't like) xoxo-Sam

Jodie-Ann said...

Thanks! Yeah, go to shabbyblogs and thecutestblogontheblock. Just look em up on google :) These both as advertisements at the top, as you can see at the top of my blog, but it's okay. Lol. Not too big.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...