DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pimped Out My Blog Again...

Hello, mes amis! I have pimped out my blog yet again. :) It's toally tricked out, yo! Alright I stop... geez. Anyways, how do you guys like it? I kind of got tired of the rainbow thing since it isn't matching my horrid mood. So, I was scouring ShabbyBlogs and TheCutestBlogOnTheBlock and found this pretty on on TCBOTB. :) I actually like it. Sort of... it takes some getting used to since it's so classy. But, it's really beautiful. With the flowers...
Pretty :)
-Jodie

5 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

I like this one, it's pretty :) reminds me of old photos or something. or like.. old lady cards? I dont know
PS I think I may have fixed the comment issue on my blog. Maybe. hopefully. Just in case you were wondering. ;)

Jodie-Ann said...

Thanks! :D And YAYYY!!!! I'll check it out. :)

fizzee rascal said...

Looks really nice. By far the best one.

Oliver said...

LOL. I used to have that LinkWithin, but because I don't have pics on any blog post (except one), it didn't look as cool as that.

Good job, Jodie! I gotta like it. =]

Jodie-Ann said...

@fizzee rascal: Thanks! :D
@Oliver: Hehe, I like it, I just hate the fact that my deleted blog posts are there anyway. :/ And thanks! I like it as well. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...