DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Oldest Question Ever: What Came First?

What came first? LOOOOL!!
I have a question to ask you guys. What came first?! I'm really curious to know. Really. 
I am.
I've been trying to figure this out for quite some time now and haven't had any luck. What came first?! The chicken or the egg?? I dunno... 
See, it must be the egg. Because without the egg, there would be no chicken in the first place. Right? Because obviously, the egg matures and then POP GOES THE WEASEL! A chicken appears. Or a chick, whatever. Which then matures even more into a... chicken! :D So, there you have it. It's the egg first.
But wait! It can't be! Because then where did the egg come from?! *scratches head in confusion* What the beep?! This makes no sense! The egg couldn't have just popped out of nowhere. There had to have been a chicken there to hatch the egg. Right? Because eggs don't appear out of thin air. It's not possible.
This isn't the magic-eggs-falling-out-of-the-sky version of Narnia. This is Earth. The almost-completely-ruined planet we live on.
SO WHERE DOES THE BLOODY EGG COME FROM?!
Okay, I know a calm way to settle this...
A POLL!!
Yessirree. I have added a poll to my sidebar on this confusing topic. Vote and then, I shall post the results. :) Then, we shall see what came first! Muhahahahahahahahaa-*chokes* Ughhh. Hairball.
-Jodie-Ann
PS: Har, har, har. *wiggles eyebrows*
PPS: Sorry.

7 run-on sentences.:

aesedttyrt5we4sdtre.........WIN! said...

hey! hey you! reply to me on twitter!

Mia said...

From a biblical stand-point, I'd say the chicken came first. Or maybe chick? That's never an option, haha :]
From an evolution stand-point, there was no chicken or egg first. There was the subspecies that evolved into a chicken, that started out as an egg.

I actually support pieces of both theories. :]

Ashley said...

I was going to say what Mia said. Something evolved into a chicken, then eventually layed an egg. Hmmm.

aesedttyrt5we4sdtre.........WIN! said...

link now?

Jodie-Ann said...

@Mia: Haha, I totally agree. That theory makes a lot of sense.
@Ashley: Lol, smart. :)
@Jazzy: Can you stop commenting on my posts just to say things unrelated to it?

aesedttyrt5we4sdtre.........WIN! said...

i only do it because its the only thing you check...
my phone is not functioning...
and you sound like a debate team, not a blog, i would comment with related things if it sounded like a blog.

Jodie-Ann said...

Jasmine, it's a blog. That's what a lot, actually many bloggers do with blogs. They debate. A blog isn't just for your daily life, unless something interesting happens everyday. Which is highly unlikely. So, that's why most bloggers blog about other stuff. Stuff people will be interested in. not like "I went to school, leanred sutff and ate..." etc. That's boring. Who wants to read about that?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...