DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Oh, Lord.

Oh, Lord. Guess what? The pictures of me in the dress are on Facebook. I must ask Micah(the prince in the picture with me) whether I can post the picture here. Hopefully he won't mind. Lolz. :) Or, you can just see all the pictures here. Does that link work? It's supposed to take you to all the pictures for the Enormous Nose rehearsals. If that doesn't work, go on Facebook, type in "Left of Centre Theatre Company". Then, go to the pictures, go to the album for the Enormous Nose rehearsals. You'll see all the pictures. In the latest ones, I'm in my dress. P: Lolz. I'm still going to ask Micah though. So, you don't have to go to the link if you don't feel like it. Hehe.
I have a rehearsal soon. I'm going to leave in like ten minutes. So, LATERS!! :D
-Jodie-Ann

2 run-on sentences.:

Kamila said...

that was cute.. that was only rehearsal? maybe you could also show your pictures on your costumes.. :)

Jodie-Ann said...

Teehee :) maybe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...