DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Is The Sims 3 Annoying Anyone Else?

The Sims 3 is soooo annoying! Not the game itself, because I love the game. It's my fave video game ever. BUT! I can't get new stuff! I have like 850 simpoints and I can't use them. See, when I try to download something, I get an error message on the launcher saying"there was an error downloading content..." WTH?! Anyone know what to do? Anyone who's good with The Sims 3, or anyone who had this problem.
Because, I have to download a Sims 3 update for the launcher, but I don't know how much MB that is. It doesn't say. And it looks like a lot. And I can't download a lot of stuff because the stupid internet plan I have says that i can only download 3 GB a month. So, someone please help me... Could that be the problem? Because I'm getting so frustrated with it. It's really pissing me off that I get free simpoints AND CAN'T EVEN USE THEM.
-Jodie

2 run-on sentences.:

Mia said...

I love the Sims 3!
Try updating the EA Download Manager. I have had that problem and updating that fixed it.
Update your game too.
I know your internet plan says you can't, but you need to try because that's the way to fix it.
Another thing, if you get tired of dealing with the Sims 3 store, just go on Mod the Sims. It's free custom content by reliable creators.
I hope this help, and I wish you luck! I've had to fix my game countless times. Haha :]

Jodie-Ann said...

Lol, right now, uninstalled it and now I'm reinstalling it. Because the people on the sims help website have no clue what they're talking about and are no help at all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...