DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

If A Vampire Sucked Infected Blood, Could He Get AIDS?

This is a very random question, but I'm really curious about it nonetheless.
If a vamp sucked someone who had AIDS' blood, would he himself get AIDS as well? I know that if humans do it(well, of course not suck blood, but like share a needle or something), we will get AIDS. But, what about vamps? I don't know if you guys believe in vamps or not, but that's not really the point. Just think of it in a... scientific way instead of a realistic way.
Vampires should be able to get AIDS shouldn't they? Because, first of all, the blood is infected! So, that blood will get into their blood stream(if they have one) and infect it. Right?
However, if you are a believer of Edward Cullen, etc., vamps don't have blood. So, then they probably wouldn't get infected, right? Seeing as the blood would have nowhere to go. Wouldn't it just fall out? From their butts? Or mouths? Ugh *shudders* Anyways, it wouldn't stay in them because they're vampires. So, they wouldn't get infected by it. So...
Yeah...
Did you follow me on Twitter yet?
-Jodie-Ann
PS: Didja?
PPS: Didja, didja, didja?!?!

4 run-on sentences.:

coolblogger said...

nice thought. Mosquitoes and bedbugs as well suck blood.

coolblogger said...

I am following u.Drop to my blog wjhen u hve time:)

FeliciaShortii said...

Jodie- Ann what are you smoking???? lOL! I think they would get infected though. Cause they have blood and since they comsume it it must go somewhere. so they get infected.

Jodie-Ann said...

@coolblogger: Haha thanks. :) And sure thanks for following me.
@Fee: LOL! Nothing!! Hmmm... maybe they pee it out?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...