DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Really, Really Hate...

-When people take your food withoout asking.
-When your friends take your glasses.
-When your friends take off your headband.
-When you wear high heels for a long time and your feet hurt.
-When you tell people not to take of your headband and they do it anyway.
-When people don't seem to understand that you really are mad and they should stop what they're doing.
-When teachers give you a huge amount of homework.
-When teachers make projects due a week after they assign them.
-When the people you work with are lazy.

-Jodie-Ann

6 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

I drink my bf's drinks without asking. But I know he doesn't mind. If it's anyone else I ask before grabbing their drink. Unless I ate something spicy, then I can't help but lunge for the closest liquid asap haha.
A lot of people seem to like trying on my glasses :/

angela said...

I know how that feels like. When friends just don't seem to get that you're really ticked and that it'd behoove them to stop messing around at you.

For me, some of my biggest pet peeves is when someone asks you questions when your mouth is full of food. Or when you barely take a bite of food and they're like, IS IT GOOD?!

I also hate when you tell someone something, like, "class was cancelled because the power is out" and they respond with "YOU'RE KIDDING! :O :O :O"

No, no I'm not. O.e

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: Haha :) People try and grab for glasses because they don't have any themselves.
@angela: LOL!! I wonder why people do that. It's like "Hellooo... food in my mouth..." xD Lool. XD Obviously you aren't kidding. XD peolpe are such geniuses these days...

r.alsharif said...

I guess your biggest pet peeve would be the headband takeover :P
i hate guys with long nails, 3-dmovies, and hearing my voice in recordings :P

Jodie-Ann said...

Lol P:

kendra30752 said...

Wow, One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone takes my food! I'm so serious, it absolutely pisses me off to the point of throwing it at them & saying "screw it!" lol. It's just so rude! Anyways, you've a very lovelt blog :) I'm following!

-kendra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...