DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Floating Up to my Eyeballs in a Sea of Stinky...

...Boredom.
HA! You though I was going to say poo right?  Dung, s***, crap, feces... Can't find another word. Anyways, what I wanted to talk about in this post is boredom. With blogs.
Don't you just hate those blogs that talk about life? Okay, that probably sounded mean. But, I didn't mean it in a mean way, I swear. I mean... like when blogs say this(and in the brackets, I'll show what I'm thinking as I read):
Hey, today I went to a store and bought a really nice dress.(Oohh, yay. Maybe she'll put a picture to let me see it.) But, I didn't take a picture(WHAT?) because I didn't have the(THE CHEESEBALL?!) time(OH, YES YOU HAD TIME, YOU LIAR.) And also, my puppy bit my hand today! (Slowly sinking into a pool of boredom) He's so rude! And he didn't even care! (Sinking even more) Also, I bought him a really nice collar!(Resurfaces. Maybe show me this one?) But, I didn't take a picture.(WHAAAAAT?! Sinks.) Sorry, guys. (Well, at least she apologized)
And it continues. :) I hate those posts. I like them if something interesting happens. Like... the person went to Italy or something. Or they(God forbid) broke their arm or leg, whatever. Or is signing up for American/Canadian Idol. Or something else equally interesting. Don't you guys hate posts like that?
That's why I think that most people debate on their blogs(like me) or rant funny things. Because it gets very tedious otherwise.
I was tempted to write about this because my friend Jasmine wrote this comment on a post:
i only do it because its the only thing you check...
my phone is not functioning...
and you sound like a debate team, not a blog, i would comment with related things if it sounded like a blog.
 
Because I asked her why she keeps commenting on my blog about things that have nothing to do with the blog. She comments things like "Check your FB wall" and stuff like that. It's sort of annoying after a while.
I responded with this:
Jasmine, it's a blog. That's what a lot, actually many bloggers do with blogs. They debate. A blog isn't just for your daily life, unless something interesting happens everyday. Which is highly unlikely. So, that's why most bloggers blog about other stuff. Stuff people will be interested in. not like "I went to school, learned stuff and ate..." etc. That's boring. Who wants to read about that?!
:) I'm feisty. Not mean. Feisty.
-Jodie-Ann
PS: Oh, Jazzy Spazzy Wazzy. :) ILUUUUU! :D
PPS: That's why  I just pwned you with your name ^^
PPPS: You know you like it.
PPPPS: Har, har, har. ;)

10 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

I hate that. People do that on twitter too, so I unfollow, unless pics of a nice dress or puppy biting the finger are included. If a puppy is included in anything I'm instantly happy and go "awwwbubububub". Seriously, I saw that out loud.

Jodie-Ann said...

LOOOOOOL!!!!! XD Me too!! Actually, sometimes I say "AWWWWWWWWWWWW!! Coooochiiiieeee cooooochiieeeee cooooooooooooooooo. Awwwwwww! Ooooh you're so cute! Yes you are! Yes you are!"
Yes, I'm odd. :3

Hanis. said...

HAHAHAHA

I know what you mean about those blogs. Some make it very boring.

But then there are the ones that are kinda fun. Maybe cause I like reading about people's lives.

But what I don't like is the ones with more pictures than words. =.=

But its everyone's choice of faves. doncha think?

Jodie-Ann said...

Yeah, everyone's different. xD

aesedttyrt5we4sdtre.........WIN! said...

yes, compare to me annoying attention whores. my blog isn't like that.

FeliciaShortii said...

lol jasmine your funny but you post random things on jodies blog. Yea i dislike blogs like that but my blogs about life but i dont talk about boring crap. my blog is awesome. And if there was a puppy id be like awesome so cute.

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL! :D

Oliver said...

LOL. Jodie, you hit the nail on the head on this one! I think I made a post about this a few days back. I think I entitled it, "The Big Blog Theory." I'm like, "Guys, write for your readers! Keep them in mind! They don't care if you had fun eating a cheeseburger at McDonald's for some reason today!"

I've seen a lot of those blogs. I don't like those blogs. I write what I think about writing, and I write thinking that there are people who I would love to read what I would write. Am I making sense? Sentence construction is sometimes confusing. Hehe. =]

Whatever I write though, it must have something to do with an experience I had in my life. It's a personal blog, anyway. I just don't like it to be one of those personal blogs that are too personal to the point of "I don't care about you." LOL.

Cheers, Jodie! =]

aesedttyrt5we4sdtre.........WIN! said...

i stopped posting random things now, and have you seen MY blog? it's not like Jodie said... and i'll look at yours.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Oliver: Haha! :D And I get what you mean. Lolz, I do the same thing when I post on my blog. Also for guest posters and stuff. I write what I would like to read.
@Jazzy Spazzy Wazzy: No, I haven't seen your blog. You barely post anything on it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...