DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blogging... ON THE GO! :D

Hello, fellow human beings. Males, females, shemales, hemales(what?)... I have rather EXCELLENT news to report to you:
I...
Have...
Made...
A MOBILE SITE FOR MY BLOG! Yes, mhmm. Mobile, baby. Oh, yes. It kind of sucks actually but does it matter? It's still cool is it not? Atleast people can go on it on mobile devices much easier. Because on iPhones and iTouches, you don't have to keep tapping to zoom in. Sure, it looks a lot different and much... uglier... but still!
To see it, click here. Tell me if it doesn't work. The URL randomly changes to some other weird one. But, the proper link is: www.mippin.com/musingsbyjodie
So, check it out! It doesn't look as cool because of the fact that there is no html and stuff. But, I'll see what I can do with it. The service is free after all, so you can't expect it to be great.
-Jodie-Ann
PS: Cheap people. :l
PPS: The website I used is Mippin. So... check it out. Just type Mippin in on google and you'll find it right away. :) It's really easy to use as well.

0 run-on sentences.:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...