DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Blog Facelift!

I have given my blog a facelift. It's totally madeover. I LOVE IT. I can't stop looking at it. You may have noticed that on my widget that shows the people who visited my blog from different countries... and on it, it says Montreal, Quebec a lot. Teehee :3 What can I say? My blog is now glamorous.
I made a new banner, but I have no clue how to center the thing. Anyone know how to center the banner? It's kind of staying to the left for some reason. And I changed my background with ShabbyBlogs. So, if you're looking for free backgrounds that you don't have to download and are really easy to use, go there. :) All you have to do is put a code in your HTML spot on your blog. Then, presto, your blog is shabbyblog-i-fied. :D Super easy. Anyways, I'm kind of tired. Over here in Quebec, it's 12:26 AM. Soooo... I've been on this computer for a while. More then five hours. Impressive.
Haha.
Soo... I know I sound really sleepy right now. But, I just HAD to blog about my gorgeous blog. :) I feel vraimant proud of it now. Vraimant means very in French btw. :) So... ermmmm... good night, friends. I shall go to bed and listen to my iPod. I am now addicted to the song Stay The Night by Millionaires. It's a really sexual song, but it's still really cool. And the music video amuses me.
Ehh... night night. Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite... It's 12:28 now. Hmm... I shall sleep now. Actually nevermind. I'm not tired. I don't want to sleep. So I'm going to keep writing stuff until-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

12 run-on sentences.:

James said...

Just 5 hours? I've gone easily over a day with my butt in a chair on the computer disregarding things my body needs, like food, drink, using the bathroom, etc. Needless to say, the next day sucked.

And I dunno your blog layout looks a little too bright for my tastes :( But if you love it that's all that matters ^_^

Hanis. said...

Your blog looks sharper =) I like.

Oliver said...

Good job, Jodie!

But I agree with James. It's a little too bright, you know with all the white and the bright colors... but if you like it, stick with it! I'm not gonna stop reading your blog just because of the color... yet. =]

I mean this layout is still fairly good.

angela said...

haha I'm addicted to this singer on youtube, OrtoPilot.

He's SOOO GOOOD. I love acoustic, and he ads in some other things like tamberine and he plays like 29385 instruments :O

Jodie-Ann said...

@James: Haha! No, I've been on a computer for much longer than 5 hours. Just yesterday it was 5 because I was at school. Lol. And I love bright colors!! :D
@Hanis: Thanks :)
@Oliver: Thanks!! And I love bright colors. :D And yes, yet. xD
@angela: Wow... I didn't even know that there WERE 29385 instruments. XD

aesedttyrt5we4sdtre.........WIN! said...

...i no like, it's too colorful and un-badass...
oh, and check out prom dress by millionaires
it's pretty awesome :P

Jodie-Ann said...

You're too colorful and un-badass. And this blog isn't about bad-assness anyway. It's about happiness and debating and ranting. :) So, either way, I don't want it to be bad-ass.That would ruin the whole concept of my blog. And maybe I'll check it out.

aesedttyrt5we4sdtre.........WIN! said...

D; check your wall too! and issues by etf...
*cough* *cough* *cough* craig mabbitt is ugly and monte money's sexy *cough* *cough*

Jodie-Ann said...

...

aesedttyrt5we4sdtre.........WIN! said...

just look at my new album, it's obvious! craig is fat too!

Jodie-Ann said...

...

aesedttyrt5we4sdtre.........WIN! said...

DO IT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...