DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

ARGHHHH! Someone shoot me.

I failed math. Yep. I FAILED MATH. Did you hear me, readers? Well, wait a sec. Of course you didn't hear me. I WROTE it. Ugh. I'm so odd. Anyways, DID YOU SEE THAT, READERS?! I failed! I failed! The first term! I am so angry at myself. I have a horrible past, an even worse present and I just want a great future. But, I can't do that if I DON'T PASS! Is it really too much to ask? I've never failed a class in my life. And now, the first class I fail is MATH?! What the beep?! ARGHHHHHHH. Well... it is advanced math... but still!
I...
am so...
dumb.
;(
-Jodie-Ann
PS: ARGHHHH!

11 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

Aw don't beat yourself up Jodie. If it makes you feel any better, I was pretty much failing math too (failed the exam, tests, quizzes and project..) so I dropped out of the class.
My advice is get lots of extra help/a tutor/smart math friend. I should've done that long ago when I had the chance. Keep your head up though!

Jodie-Ann said...

Thanks, Ashley. :) I'll follow your advice :D

Hanis. said...

I agree with Ashley.

I once failed Chem, Bio, Add Math and Physics.

I got a tutor for the first two, he was hot xD

I got another tutor for the other two, he was cute xD

So I ended up with 2A's, one B and one C. Bio was too hard.

Just don't give up.

Jodie-Ann said...

:) Thanks for the advice as well, Hanis.

angela said...

I failed math for 3 years in a row. My teacher didn't like me.

Jodie-Ann said...

Oh, wow that sucks :/

Fiona said...

I'm asian.
I don't fail math.
I fail english. x]

Kidding kidding kidding.
But seriously.
I suck at english.
I think I do better at Spanish than at English.
Go figure, ahaha.

Oliver said...

I never failed Math. LOL. I'm Asian.

And hey, I never failed English either. That's actually my best subject. HAHAHA. I'm not bragging here [although I think it would seem like it] but I never failed in high school. So far, I have not failed a class in college. The first time I failed in an exam in college was last term, and it was Organic Chem (it sucks). Last term, I also failed two (out of six) Calculus exams.

You know what you gotta do? Work harder! You might need to take a blogging break so you can focus more on your studies. When I failed the chemistry exam last term, I detached myself from everything and studied hard. Unfortunately, I failed again in my second organic chem exam. It made me so mad that I just studied like crazy and yay, I got a good grade in the final exam and got my final grade up.

The same thing I did with my math. Practice. Practice. Practice! Work on exercises on your textbooks, and try to get sample exams and answer them. I know that forming a study group could help, too. Although I've never tried that 'cause I think I do better when I'm by myself. I learn better.

You can do it, Jodie! I know you're a smart kid! I know you're hardworking! You can do it! Good luck!!! =]

Jodie-Ann said...

@Fiona: Haha, I'm amazing at English(not bragging) xD
@Oliver: I didn't know you were Asian. xD And ehh... I dunno. I can't stop blogging. Blogging is actually keeping me alive. I am under so much stress right now(family and school related) and blogging is just a great way for me to vent. To get it all out. I dunno, blogging just makes me feel really good. So, for sure, I wouldn't give it up.

Oliver said...

I don't believe that you didn't know I was Asian. I have a frikin pic! LOL. =]

Haha. Blogging keeps me alive as well. Just keep doing your best. I know you're a good student. Good luck, Jodie!

Jodie-Ann said...

Yeah but your pic is really blurry. You can't see that you're Asian from it. xD Lol. I knew you weren't black or Mexican or anything though lol.
XD Thanks!! I think I'm off to a good start this term anyway. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...