DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Arghhh! Why is Blogger Sooo Slow?!

Blogger is so slow. I'm getting really annoyed with it. This is something Blogger really needs to work on, because it is unnaturally slow. I'm trying to upload a video of me singing, randomly, just for the fun of it, and stupid Blogger is taking forever to upload it.
 It's ridiculous! Anyways, tomorrow at my school is free dress day. So yay! I can finally wear what I want as opposed to the strict uniform code! :D Maybe I'll take some pictures on my phone? :) And show you all tomorrow. And today, I auditioned for the school play. The director laughed, so I'm guessing I did well. :D
Oh, and at the moment, I am in another play called The Enormous Nose. Really cute story. It's at the Centaur Theatre in Montreal, QC, Canada. So... if you're around here, come check it out. LOL. XD On December 4th. I will also be performing for an elementary school, and an AIDS benefit to children who have AIDS.
Check out the website and the Facebook. On the Facebook, there are some pictures of us during our rehearsals. So... see them if you'd like. :) I'm the black girl with the headband and in pants. The one in the skirt with no glasses is Felicia(who I've talked about so many times on this blog) and the one with glasses is Ceisha. At some points, I'm all girlie and weird. DON'T LAUGH. I'm a princess so... I'm supposed to be all in love and mushy with the prince. Here is all the info on the play and two pictures. Lol.
-Jodie-Ann
PS: Ohmygosh. I really look like an idiot being all girlie like that. But oh well! Acting is making a fool of yourself and not caring. :)
PPS: I'm supposed to tickle the prince's cheek and flirt outrageously. And this is what's called a kids show.
PPPS: Someone suggested that I tickle his chest as well.
PPPPS: No. Let's keep this G and PG if we must. Plus, I am NOT tickling his chest. I barely know him.

2 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TICKLE HIS CHEST
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jodie-Ann said...

LOOOOOL XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...