DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

100th Follower! :D

Hellooooo, my friends. :D Today, I got my ONE HUNDREDTH FOLLOWER! Sick isn't it? I'm so happy. I can still remember when I only had one back in June: myself. So, the fact that I now have 100 is... amazing to say the least. I really didn't think I'd get here and so quickly at that! Just... like four months! :O That's, so awesomee!!!! 

Thanks so much to all of my followers. Thanks for reading my posts even when i didn't really have much to say. :)
Thanks to my loyal readers who religiously read and comment on my posts. You guys are super awesome. 
Also, thanks to my guest bloggers because you know how much I love guest blogging. :) 
So, thanks everyone! Even the people who just read and don't comment. Thanks for visiting!! And thanks to the few poll-takers I have... lol. Yes, this is your cue to take my poll. Haha. So... thanks! :D Oh, and my 100th follower is Cindy from Insert Title Here
Thanks, Cindy! :D So... yeah. :D Errrmmmmm... merci. Lol.
Oh, and it's my uncle's birthday today!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, UNCLE ROY! LOVE YOUUU! He's awesome. Lol
Also, to celebrate this wonderful occasion, I have decided to stuff five Red Hot candies in my mouth at once. See?

And my reaction was...


Teehee. Yes, I have a very odd shirt on. It has a world with people of different races and stuff standing holding hands around it and underneath it, it says "Jesus Loves The Little Children". :D I got it from a church, lool. I also have a ring around my neck. I hate wearing rings around my finger. :) And yeah, my hair's kind of screwed up. Lol. :D
-Jodie-Ann
PS: I LOVE YOU ALL.
PPS: A LOT!
PPPS: =D
Enhanced by Zemanta

11 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

"..cindy from INSERT TITLE HERE"

roflmao

angela said...

oh and happy bday :D

Kaleena J. said...

haha! congrats :)

Mia said...

Omg, congratulations! :]

Would you like a guest entry on my blog?

Jodie-Ann said...

@angela: haha that's her blog name. LOL!! And thanks. :) I'll tell my uncle you said happy bday lol.
@Kaleena J: Thanks!! :D
@Mia: Thank you!! And I'd love to guest post on your blog. :) And you can guest post on mine as well. Lol.

Oliver said...

Congrats, Jodie! And happy birthday to your uncle! Wow, you've already reached 100. I'm still on 75! Envying... LOL just kidding. XD Your blog is great.

Olivia said...

Wow! Congratualtions!

Mia said...

Ah! That would be stellar.
You can write about whateeeever you want. You don't have a deadline, either. Just write when you feel like it :]

Jodie-Ann said...

@Oliver: Thank you!! I'll tell my uncle you said happy birthday. :) And haha thanks, yours is too.
@Olivia: Thanks!! :D
@Mia: So, do I just email you??? lol

Mia said...

Yes please! Do you have my email? Or you could message me on Facebook.

Jodie-Ann said...

No, I don't have your email, is it on your blog?? I'd rather email you. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...