DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

1. Genius.


It says:
 Resolved Question
If you die, what happens to your Myspace?
Like if you die does your Myspace delete just itself or does a friend do it? Or does it just sit there unattended?

Best Answer-Chosen by Asker
It deletes itself You see when you dide a little microchip goes off in your brain and instantly deactivates any accounts you may have. They are inserted after birth. everyone has them.

Asker's Rating: *****
Sweet :)

PS: I'll be having random pictures from time to time. :)

7 run-on sentences.:

coolblogger said...

Who cares wht happens to myspace after death? My only worry wuld be tht I dont end up ugly and naked in some ditch in public place. What was she looking for??Delcaring a heir to takeover her myspace?

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL!!! Who knows?!

lucy said...

Hahaha who knew? That was hilarious!

Ashley said...

Hahahaha I love people who sound completely serious when they make sarcastic remarks.

Jodie-Ann said...

@lucy: Lol!!
@Ashley: Me too. Too funny!

Delilah said...

LOL. Ive HEARD that facebook does update when the person is dead. A family/ friend has to contact the team or something.
Little microchip. haha.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Ooooh wow! i didn't know that :O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...