DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Yes?

This is a very random and short story... thing about two guys named Jared and Conner. This is their very weird conversation that I just made up last night. Hope you like it. Or at least I hope it makes you smile. Happy Thanksgiving!

Jared: I have a joke.
Conner: 'Kay tell me.
Jared: There were two muffins in the oven getting baked. One said "Wow! It's hot in here!" And the other said "Oh my God! A talking muffin!"
Conner: ROFLMFAOWTFLOL!
Jared:...Yes?
Conner:*confused* Yes what?
Jared: To what you just said.
Conner: That doesn't make any sense! Do you even know what I said?
Jared: Yes.
Conner: What did I say then?
Jared: I don't know.
Conner: But you just said you know what I said.
Jared: Yes.
Conner: Yes what?!
Jared: I'm agreeing with you.
Conner: Agreeing with me with what?!
Jared: I don't know.
Conner: OH MY GOD! You're such an idiot. Shut up.
Jared: No.
Conner: No what?
Jared: I don't know.
Conner: OH MY GOD!
*silence*
Jared: Yes?
Conner: *swearing and storms off in annoyance*
Jared: *turns to you, the reader* Yes?

-Jodie-Ann
*Characters are fake!!*

After reading this post, show me your facial expression below. (: 

4 run-on sentences.:

FeliciaShortii said...

ur so random jodie- ann but i lov eyou so its okay love the random post. LMAO

Jodie-Ann said...

lol xD thanks, hunnieeee !

angela said...

This made no sense to me... o.O

Jodie-Ann said...

Bahahaha. It's not supposed to. xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...