DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Yes, and how do you FEEL About That?

Hey, guys. I have thought of a new career option for myself. :D No, it's not a serial killer. Be serious, people. :/ What? NO! It's not a clown either! Hmph. :l Anyways, let us be serious now. I have thought of a wonderful job that would be AWESOME for me to do. You know what it is? Do you? Do you, do you, DO YOU? Hmmm? Oh, for God's sakes! It's not a lawyer either. Do I LOOK like I want to be a lawyer?
Me when I'm enjoying myself. :D Hypernessssss.

 BTW, this was during my shopping trip.



Me normally. Well actually, only when I'm posing for a picture. :D
I didn't think so. Anyways, I want to be a... Psycologist! :D How cool is that?! What? Yes, Im serious! :/ I thought it would be super cool. Because then I can use my excellent social skills *wiggles eyebrows*
Image me wiggling my eyebrows. :)
and my wish to help people all the time! AND it even has to do with the human body, and it can't get any better. But, wait- IT HAS! It's even about the brain! That is so awesome! :D I am a huge geek when it comes to the human body. That's my favourite part in science class. I just love bodies! I know... that probably sounds wrong. Anyways! :) Psychology here I come!
-Jodie-Ann
PS: Yeah... the journalism job isn't working very well for me. Doesn't interest me anymore.
PPS: I still want to be an author though. You can expect to see my published books out maybe around the time I'm eighteen or something. MAYBE. They must be edited. And re-edited. And re-re-edited. And edited many, many more times before I show them to the public.
PPPS: Don't worry, I'll sell them here for you guys with a discount. :D
PPPPS: That's how much I love you guys. (:
PPPPPS: I gave in my resume and Timmy's application form to two different Timmy's restaurants. Cross your fingers for me! Let's hope I get the job. :)
PPPPPPS: I got another One Lovely Blog award from Sam! This is my third one and second in a month! Amazing. Thanks, Sam!!! :D You're more awesome than the human brain. :) 
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

I wish I had the love for science that you have. Psychology is fine and dandy until you get into all the brain processes. =_=
being a psychologist would be cool though :)
I call dibs on first book!

Fiona said...

Eww, you want to be a shrink? x]
I don't ever ever EVAR want to be a phychologist. I don't want to talk to crazy people about their problems.
Too depressing. :(

You know what a good job would be?
A COMEDIAN.
Not like a dumb one, but like an actually funny one.
Like Dane Cook.
I. Love. That. Guy. <3

SAM said...

Good thing you had a PPS. I thought you didn't want to write my book anymore ... hihihihihi! Good luck with Timmy's!

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: Teehee i heart zee brain. :D
@Fiona: lol I don't think I can ever be a comedian. xD I'm more of a bio geek.
@Sam: haha! :D Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...