DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Ye Olde Posts.

Remember back in the day(in June, haha) when I had like... the oddest posts ever. Like... one about how evil Barnie is? And how stupid Axe Commercials are(they are super dumb)? Oh! And I also posted something about how bikini waxing looks like Hitler's moustache in your undies. Silly, I know. But, hey! I was just beginning.
I also wrote a post that became very highly viewed. Not many people commented, but, it was super popular and got my blog tons of views. This is post is... *drumroll* Religious Outfits: Should They be Worn in the Americas? Yes, this post(because of how controversial it is) got soooooooo many reads. So, you can feel free to check them out. I really want to put the related posts thing under my posts... but I used to have posts with pictures and I didn't like them so I deleted them. But, when I put the related posts thing, the posts I deleted are still there.  However, if you press on one, it will take you to an error page. I don't want to do that to you readers so... I just took it off. But, because of this, my older posts don't get read. When they're actually kind of cool. :D I really like the one about Hitler's moustache in your undies. Oh! And I found this website where people were worshipping Hitler. I almost barfed. I sent an email to them cussing them off(of course, this is Jodie). I didn't get a response. Whatever. I bet they're all crazy people anyway. Because I don't know how anyone can think that what that beeep did was right. Arghh! I'm going to stop because I'm going to start ranting about Hitler. You wouldn't want to see this rant because there would be ALOT of swear words and it would be extremely excessive in length.
-Jodie-Ann
PS: That beeping little beeeeeep.... SHUT UP, JODIE!

2 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

well, i'd rather have a hitler stash in my undies than a forest. :|

JodieeHeartzYou said...

ROFL! So would I. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...