DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Would You Rather! Tag Post, Peeps! :D

Be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent?
-Extremely intelligent. You know why? Because, maybe you'll be super pretty and whatever, but you'll be really dumb. And... yeah... that would kinda suck.

Go without brushing your teeth for or washing your hair for a year?
Washing my hair. Because since I'm African American(fully), my hair is really nappy and stuff. It has the kind of texture that doesn't get dirty quickly. The only good thing about my idiotic hair.

Be rich or famous?
Well, if I'm famous, aren't I rich? So, I would rather be famous and that will get me rich. :D

Be able to sing or be able to dance?
I can already do both. P:

Be stranded on a Desert Island or in the Desert?
Uuhhmmmmm... On a desert island. For the simple reason that I can get water to drink. :)  And probably fruits. Yumm.

Have a computer or a TV?
A computer! Because if I have a computer, I can do all the things a TV can do AND what a computer can.

Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life?
Spots. I love spots. Maybe I can be a dalmation or something. Join Disney. Turn out like Lindsay Lohan. :D

Drink out of a teacup or a mug?
A mug. Teacups are so propper. Iickk. I don't like being propper. :P

Receive a bunch of flowers or a box of chocolates?
A box of chocolates. Why? Because it's FOOOOD! I love foo. Oh, God, I want chocolate now...

Have a hug or a kiss?
A hug. :) Hugs are fun. Of course kisses are fun as well... but... not when you kiss random people. o_O

Wear Converse or Stilettos?
Converses. Stilettos are painful. Sexy but painful.

Be a fairy or a mermaid?
A fairy. I always though mermaids were odd since they can't walk. They have no legs! Now that is very, very suckish.

Coffee or Tea?
Tea. I lurrrrrve tea. With a passion.

Live somewhere sunny or somewhere cold?
Sunny, please! I already live somewhere cold and I don't quite like it.

Have an amazing house or an amazing car?
An amazing car because I can always LIVE in my car. Plus, I can drive anywhere I want. Whereas with a house, I'm locked in it all day because Ii wouldn't have any mean of transportation.

Be kind or funny?
Funny. :)

Be hated or be a hater?
Hated. Because at least i can feel good at myself knowing that I don't start any beef. Or maybe I started beef so people hate me. Oooh... then maybe that wouldn't be so great, huh?

If you had to choose, lose your sight or hearing?
My hearing. I love to read. And there's no way in Hell I'm going to struggle to learn braille.

Have lots of money or lots of friends?
Lots of friends because I won't be a loner.

Love or be loved?
Love. :) I love to love.

What to do now if you've been tagged:
1. Copy the Would You Rather picture and put it into your own post
2. Answer all questions
3. Tag others

Thanks, Oliver for tagging me! Now, on to my own tagging!
I would like to tag: 
Hanis at I don't Do Boys
Miss Bobo at Rockinglicious
FeliciaShortii at Complications and Randomness About Life
AND!!
Ashley at The Usual Shenanigans
-Jodie-Ann :D


8 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

GIIIRRRRLL, you just tagged the WRONG PERSON
Naw jk, i'm happy you did ^_^ I was just wondering what I'd post, and now I have something~

Jodie-Ann said...

Lool! :D Enjoyyy! I shall check out your answers after. Lol.

FeliciaShortii said...

thanks for taging me ur the best love ya ill do it tonight

Miss Bobo said...

Uhh can I be untagged?

Oliver said...

So you really like tea? Damn.

You're right, it would suck to struggle to learn braille. You're right, people would hate you for a reason, maybe because you're hating on someone. =P

Love to love! =D

Jodie-Ann said...

@Fee: You're welcome. :)
@Miss Bobo: Uhh... I guess... you could probably just not do what you're supposed to when you're tagged. Lol.
@Oliver: Love tea. Lol, yeah it would suck soo much to learn braille. Lol.
:D

Chika said...

Your hair is pretty. I see no reason to hate it :P.

On youtube there are loads of vids on how to maintain natural hair :) ..

I think African hair is the most beautiful hair on earth :P..

Jodie-Ann said...

Ickk I hate it D: It's so hard to handle though. :l

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...