DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Who do You Live For?

Who do you live for?
When you wake up in the morning, who do you think of?
When you brush your teeth, who do you not want to have bad breath for? Or who do you want to see those pearly white teeth of yours?
When you eat, why are you eating? To satisfy hunger? To gain a little weight?
When you try to lose weight, who are you losing it for? For that guy/girl you're crushing on?
When you get dressed, who are you dressing for? Your friends? People who will see you on the street?
Who are you living for?
I'll tell you what the answer should be: You. You should be the answer. You should be living for no one but yourself. When, not if, I get dressed in the morning, I am dressing for me. When I brush my teeth, I want to have minty breath for myself. I need to do eevrything for myself. You are the most important person in your life. The one person you can count on. You can't count on your mom or your brother or your friends. Correction: sure you can count on those people, but you can never be 100% sure that what you want to happen will happen in their hands. In your own, yes you can. More than 100% sure.
Live for yourself.
Be yourself. Yuo be you, and I'll be me. :)

10 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

me, my friends.
my crush, whoever is awake.
everyone.
ANGELA HUNGRY.
myself.
myself, and to show off any cute clothes.
ME.
and my friends.
I don't think everything should be about me though :|
Do stuff for me yes, but not always only me.

Kaleena J. said...

Hey, I really liked this post. :) Made me really think.

Oliver said...

As I was reading those questions I already had that answer in my mind: myself!

Why brush my teeth for other people? I brush my teeth because I don't want to have a toothache and an appointment with the dentist!!! XD

Kamila said...

honestly while reading the questions I do answer for other people.. I forgot that yeah I should do other things for myself too... I want to stop thinking about how people would react on me, i think thats what makes my self-esteem go low, everytime I think what people will say to me..

Olivia said...

The answer is me, most of the time... well most of the time :)

eemah midnight said...

maybe you would be interested in joining me here in a simple but fun blog project

click link > http://allabouteemah.blogspot.com/2010/10/flying-notebook_20.html

~Abby~ said...

Cool blog! Thanks for following, I'm following you too! :)

xx,
~Abby~

Jodie-Ann said...

@angela: hehe, that's great :)
@Kaleena J: Thank you :D I'm happy it made you think.
@Oliver: Awesome, Oliver! :D
@Kamila: Well, don't listen to what other people say.
@Olivia: That's good. :) Try to make it all the time. :D
@eemah midnight: Maybeh ;)
@Abby: Thank you! :D And you're welcome. :)
-Jodie

lucy said...

You know, the whole time I was mentally answering these questions, I have to admit, I was thinking about my crush. Sigh. I am so bad! Lol. But yes, you're right. I should count on myself more often, and do things for ME. Thanks for this post :)

Jodie-Ann said...

Teehee, you're welcome, Lucy. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...