DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Throw off the Clothes of Responsibility! Sounds Appealing, Doesn't it?

"Throw off the Clothes of Responsibility and Jump Into a Pool of Freedom."
In English class, I'm reading one of the most boring books ever made(in my opinion): The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. it's terribly boring. Anyways! That's not the point of this post. This post is about happiness. Most of us aren't happy in this world. Why?
Why don't you smile?
Laugh?
Cry?
Okay, maybe not cry. Tears of joy? :)
Skip to where you have to go, don't walk! Walking is boring. Or, an even better word: tedious. Love that word. (:
Talk to people you don't know, aka strangers. I suppose you shouldn't talk to strangers on the street for they might turn out to be murderers or rapists or anyone else in that nasty category. (ugh.) However, talk to people you've never spoken to at school. At your workplace! In the shower! :D
Okay, maybe not in the shower. o_O
Anyways, BE HAPPY, MES AMIS! :D I have a new song for you to listen to. It made me laugh the first time I listened to it. It's called "Dance wiv me" by Dizzie Rascal and Calvin Harris. (Yes, it's spelled like that) It's actually pretty cool. 
SO! Smile. :) At least for me. Because you love me so much. Oh! And I have 90 followers now! Yay me! I am super dooper happy. Also, you can expect me to make an award soon. I already know what I'll call it, so I just need to find a picture and edit it and etc. So... expect some of you guys to be awarded.... And I am always looking for guest posters because I LOVE GUEST POSTERS! So, come on! Email me.... I don't bite!
Rawr!
-Jodie-Ann
PS: Yes, rawr was meant to show that I actually can bite and not that I love you in dinosaur language.
PPS: Not that I don't love you guys or anything...
PPPS: Okay, rawr. There. One to tell you I love you, and another to say i actually do bite.
PPPPS: (:

4 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

I bite too. It really surprises people when I do that. They never expect it. :D

Oliver said...

One blog post that made me smile today. Thanks, Jodie. =]

Kamila said...

I wanna be happy... but I don't talk to people too much.. I don't know how to converse that well.. I wanna dive in that pool of freedom your saying.. but I don't know what stops me to do so..

Jodie-Ann said...

@angela: teehee :D
@Oliver: You're welcome, Oliver :)
@Kamila: Ttry and find what's stopping you, okay? Then, tell me if you've figured it out. When you know what it is, break free from it. :)
-Jodie-Ann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...