DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Thongs...?

Thong. Let's see what the dictionary has to say about it.
*30 seconds later*
LOL! I found many definitions but these made me laugh:
 "The Thong is a garment worn either as underwear or as a swimsuit by both women and men. The garment from the front can look like a regular bikini bottom, but on the back the material that holds the front up is reduced to a minimum. ..."
I didn't know men wore thongs. XD And this one...:
"G-string: minimal clothing worn by stripteasers; a narrow strip of fabric that covers the pubic area, passes between the thighs, and is supported by a waistband"
Worn by stripteasers? It's not only stripteasers that wear thongs, you silly old dictionary. Many women wear thongs. And sometimes not to look sexy but to cover lines through clothes. Bet you never thought of THAT now did you, online dictionary?
Anyways, I've never worn a thong before in my life. I asked my step mom if I could buy one when i saw them in the store and she was like "Why?! Why would you want one?! It's very uncomfortable. You wouldn't like it. Do you ever see me wearing thongs?..." And she continued. Meh. Doesn't bother me. I'll probably buy one when I'm older. Just to see what it feels like.
My older step sister, who i actually like, told me that it's not uncomfortable at all. You barely feel it. I thought she was BSing me, but she always wears thongs. It's kind of funny, but that's almost the only underwear she wears. She loves them.
Oh, and I've also wondered about lingerie. You know the whole thing with the straps and everything. One day, I am sooooo going to try on a set. Then, I'll get a whip too!
:D
...Okay, maybe I should have kept that to myself... Oh well!
:D
So, anyways. What are your experiences with thongs and lingerie? Okay, maybe you shouldn't tell me about your experiences with lingerie, but I want to know about the thong ones. :)
-Jodie-Ann
PS: This is super duper random, but do you think I should make a Blogger award? I really want to make one. But, I have no clue if there's a special way to make them? o_O If anyone knows, tell me S.V.P.  :) Or maybe I could just make a picture, name it, and give it out to people just like that?
PPS: Je t'aime beaucoup, mes amis! Mwahhh! Mwahhh!(those were kisses)

6 run-on sentences.:

Hanis. said...

Hahaha. Thongs. Hmm, sometimes its a bit uncomfy for me.. As people said, its like something stuck. xD But sometimes its comfy. I think it depends on some unknown factor.

angela said...

I once went into this store called Freddricks. It's a lingerie store with a bunch of corsets and stuff. They're all REALLY cute and my friend and I were bored as hell so we decided, why not? And went in.
First off, there's a lot of random edible things like Lotion. Who the hell eats LOTION?!
anyway. we tried a few on, and they were really fun :D and pretty. But I dropped my phone or something, and when I tried to bend over and pick it up, yeah, not happening. lmao
And then I took it off, and I've never felt so FAT IN MY LIFE. It's like you feel as if you've gained 20lbs. It's insane XD Still worth it. I want a bunch of corsets when I'm older.
I've also got a couple pairs of cute underwear, but Idk if they count as "lingerie" since they're from Target.. but they've got some lace on them and stuff and I really like them either way :D

lucy said...

Haha, that was very random, but hilarious! I like how you can just say things on your blog but make it sound interesting! That is a talent you should be proud of :)

Hmm, I've never tried either thongs or lingerie, but I've always thought thongs were very uncomfortable-looking. I think I will avoid them, unless I really need it for clothes or something. And lingerie... who knows? Sometimes, a girl's got to need them ;) lol

Blog awards! I should make one too! Haha, one day, one day. I don't think there's any special way to make/distribute them. Go ahead and knock yourself out! I think it'd be very fun to make them :)

p.s. thanks for following my blog :)

Oliver said...

Men don't wear thongs! They don't! Except those men who work in clubs who try to seduce those women who are drunk enough to think that thongs on men look sexy.

Miss Bobo said...

I tried them twice at 14..uncomfortable but thongs are sexy. I personally wouldn't mind wearing them because of sexy time with my fiancee. They are comfortable to a certain extent but once you have your period i wouldn't really recommend it unless you have a tampon on.plus, i mean it makes me weirded out when you know you are taking a shit and you might have some of it in there and it gets on your thong..ewwww! xD

Jodie-Ann said...

@Hanis: Hmm... I'll keep that in mind. :)
@angela: edible lotion?! ROFL! That's so odd! xD I have undies with lace on em too. They're pretty. I think you should call those panties. :)
@lucy: Lol! Thanks! :D Alright, thanks. I think I'm going to make one. :) And no problem! :D
@Oliver: Bahahahaa! Good to know, Oliver. :)
@Miss Bobo: OMG, THAT'S SO GROSS! >:O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...