DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Thanks, Mom.

Seeing as it's Thanksgiving, I have decided to say thank you to my darling mother who passed away when I was four. I'm not going to make this a long post because I know that I'm going to start sobbing later because of it.

So, I just want to say that I miss you, Mom. I love you very much and wish you hadn't left us. Especially with that evil woman you were sort of friends with. v_v I hope you're enjoying yourself up there in Heaven. Maybe you're partying or something. I wish I could join you. Would you let me have a sip of your wine? (: Say hi to Grandpa for me. I miss him. A lot. I wish that I was older when you left us. Maybe you could have seen me grow up, become someone. Maybe you could have showed me how to work computers and teach me to use floppy disks.(I can't figure out how to use them. I don't think it matters much anymore though seeing as technology has advanced) And you could have shown me how to write a perfect CV. Sometimes, I look at your pictures and wonder why God took you away from us. Why he chose you to get cancer and die. You never smoked... and I don't think you had any history of cancer. So, why did you get it? Why did you die? Why did you leave me, mom? I'm left with my evil stepfamily who I don't like at all... I know, this probably doesn't sound like a thank you letter so far, but it is. I want to thank you for being the wonderful person you were. I want to be just like you when I get older. I want to be the genius you were. :) Yes, I've been listening to dad. Haha. I want to thank you for... being you. For passing on your traits to me. For loving me when I was a spoiled brat. For changing my diapers. For rocking me in your arms while I cried for a reason you probably didn't understand. For pulling my hand away from a lit candle at my second birthday party. And for so much more... I love you, mommy.
Thank you.
-Jodie-Ann
PS: If you are feeling depressed after reading this(I know I am), read this post and cheer you up.

8 run-on sentences.:

Hanis. said...

I'm tearing up.

Now I'm gonna read that other post to cheer myself up.

Jodie-Ann said...

Lol, sorry. o.O Good idea. :)

angela said...

It's october 11th, you're about a month ahead for thanksgiving..

FeliciaShortii said...

i cried even though i knew the story. And its thanksgiving in canada. i love you Jodie ann and we know your mom loves you. Ur awesome and smart no matter what others say and it doesn't matter about ur step family

Bree said...

awww I'm so sorry :(

this is seriously making me cry :/

http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

Sam said...

@Angela I'm pretty sure it was Thanksgiving in Canada yesterday (not positive though)
Jodie-this is really really sad :(
I'm really very sorry you lost your mother so young-I love how you remembered her in this letter.
P.S. I'm sorry that your step-family blows.

HiddenWriter. said...

That was so touching!
I'm sure your mom is watching over you and that she is proud of you :)
Don't let your step family or anyone get you down, we love you :D

Jodie-Ann said...

@angela: Yeah Canadian thanksgiving. xD
@fee: Thanks, hunnie. ilu2 :)
@bree: o.O lol, i knew it would, that's why I put the other cheery-upp...y post. :D
@Sam: Thanks :) So am I. For both things you're sorry for. v_v
@HiddenWriter.: Thanks! Teehee, I won't. :D

@everyone: Thanks for cheering me up! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...