DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Silly Youtube and Their Copyright Infringement. *SMH.*

Not exactly the same message, but the closest I could find. :)
It really, really annoys me when I hear about a movie that is apparently AMAZING yet I can't watch it. Why, you ask? Because of an idiotic copyright infringement. I suppose i could always buy the movie, but that would be a waste seeing as I don't watch movies over and over again. o_O Youtube is so annoying. Today, it took me hours to find The Lovely Bones online to watch. No joke. I went on Youtube(the first place I always look for movies to watch) expecting it there. However, every single video I clicked on, was either deleted by Youtube, or it was just a commercial video for people to go on a certain website. I hate the websites they suggest because you always have to do a stupid survey.
I hate surveys. They take foever to end. Then, when you get to the last question, they ask for your cell phone number. :/
Anyways! I went on Yahoo Answers(I was NOT giving up because of evil Youtube) and asked there. Thank God someone else had already asked the same question. So, I simply did what the people who answered said to and BAM! I had my movie.
In the end, it was a disappointment anyway. It wasn't as good as I had expected it to be. I just finished reading the book so I decided to compare the movie. And I'm seriously. JUST finished the book. As soon as I closed the book earlier today around one o'clock, I turned on my computer and searched for the movie.
Youtube is so odd. I once put a song I had downloaded off Frostwire into a video I made and the video was apparently violating copyrights or something. I can't remember because it was really stupid and I ignored it. They didn't delete my video yet so... I'm guessing I didn't do anything wrong?
-Jodie-Ann
PS: OMG. What if I get in trouble with the police for a copyright thing?!
PPS: I'm kidding. I know I can't get in trouble with the police for something as stupid as...
PPPS: OMG! :O

4 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

try hulu

Kamila said...

I usually here music video too at youtube. it gets annoying when you can't play it because it is a copyright.. i just hate youtube that way

Ashley said...

I use sidereel a lot. Most of the links go to megavideo though. Which is usually alright, but unless you pay for it you can only watch 70-ish minutes at once, then wait 54 minutes in between. SUCH a pain. Good for shows though.
Channel 131 is okay too

Jodie-Ann said...

@angela: Alright, I shall. :)
@Kamila: So do I. I have to admit though, they do have lots of movies there.
@Ashley: :) I use Megavideo as well. Yeah, it is annoying. But, you know what you can do? Keep reloading the page. It switches from 54 minutes to like 25. I LOLed because Megavideo is such a fail. xD Then,(but this only worked once)I reloaded it another time, and it switched to 10. It was amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...