DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Shopped Till We DROPPED! :D (Not Literally)

Hey, guys! I went to the mall today for birthday shopping. You guys said you wanted to see pictures, right?? So, here they are. Probably the first time ever I'm putting up pictures. :)
Jessica covering her face with some... thing. I have no clue what it is. And, my friend Felicia pretending that she is riding a dog. Oh. That sounded wrong. 


My friend Jasmine making two thingies have sex. o_O I dunno what those things are called. BTW... Notice her super long nails? Yeah... it's best not to piss her off.
All of them with their... things. from left to right: Jasmine, Felicia, Jessica.

Jessica and Felicia picking the nose and ear of a statue. Do not ask. Please.

So, that was my FANTASTIC day out with my friends for my birthday. (As you can plainly see) It was a lot of fun. :D Oh! And we also made a DEE-LICIOUS soup out of leftover poutine, Sprite, Pepsi and Orange Crush Soda!


Doesn't it look great?!
-Jodie-Ann.

5 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

Man, what a waste of a delicious poutine. I so wouldve eaten that in 2 seconds flat lol
glad you had fun! hope you got some nice birthday-money gifts!

Kamila said...

Hahah.. i love about you friend riding the dog.. and you said that sounded wrong,

the soup leftover looks.. uhmmm... err... haha looks good with tissue on top...? me and my friends make the same soup how awesome! your pictures are funny!!

La pépite modeuse said...

Funny pictures !

La pépite modeuse said...

follow you

JodieeHeartzYou said...

@Ashley: lol! Felicia was too full and couldn't eat anymore. Plus, I'd just eaten a hamburger. :D And oh, yes. I did. :D It was a very successful shopping trip.
@Kamila: Lmao. It does sound wrong. That was the point of riding the horse. xD Yes, we added the tissue so it'd look more delicious.
@La pépite modeuse: Lol, thanks for following me. :D
-Jodieeeeee !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...