DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Shall I Make A... LGBT Page?

Greetings, fellow humans. I have decided that it will be an absolutely marvelous idea to create a LGBT page. See, I made a poll in my sidebar. I got only 3 votes so far, and one vote was by someone who does not know what LGBT stands for. Henceforth, for that person, LGBT stands for Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgendered  :) There! That's all cleared up, now isn't it??
Now, on information on the page. It's going to be a page about my favourite novels, movies, etc. on that particular topic. You can comment and etc. on that page ON THAT TOPIC. Maybe you are a homosexual and want some... maybe guidance? Maybe you're questioning and want to see what it's like. Or, maybe you're straight and just curious on homosexuals in general. This would be the right page. I'm very... I suppose you could say interested in this topic. So, I love reading books and watching movies on it. I actually just finished an amazing novel about two lesbians last night. SO GOOD. Anyways. if you'd like this page, ANSWER MY POLL IN THE SIDEBAR!! If you don't answer it as a well(I don't know why you wouldn't want one but... okay!)
But, most importantly, I don't want no and I mean NO mean things said. If I make this page, I don't want people commenting things like "Ugh, you people are so nasty", etc. I have seen this before and never want to again. Someone's sexuality is THEIR BUSINESS AND THEIRS ONLY.
Now, I shouldn't see anymore What in the world is LGBT?!?! votes. :)
-Jodie-Ann

0 run-on sentences.:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...