DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Practice Safe Lunch, Use A Condiment.

Hello, everyone. Today i really want to talk about FOOD. It's very yummy(well, some foods are yummy) and good for you(some are good for you)! So, eat and eat well and I'M KIDDING! :D I got you all there didn't I? Oh, God. You should have seen your faces! :) Bahahahaa. Okay, I'll stop.
I actually want to talk about sex. :D Of course. Hehehehe. When i was shopping with my friends at the mall a few days ago, i saw this really funny t-shirt. You can read about my shopping experience here. Anyways, I saw this shirt that read "Practice safe lunch, use a condiment." I loled for quite a while, but then it stoppped being funny. Because if you think about it, so many couples don't follow this advice. Unless you want to have children then okay whatever. Congratulations. But, there are so many unwanted pregnancies that it's not even funny. And guess which country has the highest teen pregnancies? Guess, guess, guess!
Yeah! How'd you know?! The U.S.A.! I'm right next door to you guys since I live in Canada. :) Anyways!! This is very sad. I'm not sure if it's because teens are not learning proper sex-ed in schools or if they're just too lazy to go and buy a pack of Trojans. Seriously. They're like... how much? I don't know. I've never had to buy one. Anywho, ladies, don't make your boyfriends have to buy condoms all the time. You can get some yourselves. It's not just their responsibility. Also, even if you are taking birth control pill, use a condom as well! You never know. Birth control pills are not 100% effective. And neither are condoms, so don't rely on them all the time. Also, they can rip and everything. So, please, for the love of God! Do not rely on just one form of birth control. If you have a child in high school, how can you do well? What with all the stress of a child and everything. I'm not saying that having a baby is a burden, God no. I want a baby, but when I'm married and probably in my late twenties to early thirties(if I'm not married by then, I'm using a dating site).
So, please! SVP(French)! Bitte(German)! παρακαλώ(Greek)! per favore(Italian)! Practice safe lunch and use a condiment!
 -Jodie-Ann

3 run-on sentences.:

Kamila said...

weeehh I love this post jodiee!!! <3

well right condoms and birth pills are never 100% sure.. I think any contraceptives are not 100% sure.. even vasectomy sometimes fail!

Having a baby is not a burden if the couple is stable enough to raise the baby..

:) nice blog post as always jodiee! <3

Anonymous said...

youre obviously a virgin.
its not as simple as "use a condom".
like everything else in this world...they break.

JodieeHeartzYou said...

@Kamila: Thanks! :D Yeah, anything is possible...
@Anonymous: I'm obviously a virgin and you obviously didn't understand the post. Because I didn't say it's as simple as using a condom. I said that they can break. Maybe you should try to read more carefully. :)
-Jodie-Ann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...