DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

People Who Cyber Bully: You Should be ASHAMED of Yourselves.

Seriously, this is starting to get super annoying. I'm serious. I don't understand why someone would try to hurt someone over the Internet. Don't you have better things to do? Don't you want to like... I don't know... play with a kitty or something? Feed your fishes? Ride your bike? Seriously, why would you want to bother someone for no reason? I don't get it. You'll have to explain this to me. Is it because you're bored? So you've decided to make someone else's life a living hell so you can amuse yourself? Tu veus t'amuser? Why don't go go and watch TV. Or you could always do the suggestions above but they kind of suck so... :)
Anyways! For people who are being bullied: IGNORE THEM! I know that this isn't easy seeing as they're probably bothering you like a gazillion times a day, HOWEVER. It is possible. Like my science teacher says "I once made 1+1=3. No joke. Anything's possible." She's awesome. She said she forgot how she did it, but that it's absolutely possible. I have no clue if that's BS or not. Because I really thought that 1+1= window. So.... I have no clue where she got 3 from. Anyways, ignore them. Don't respond to anything and TELL SOMEONE. You may think it's not going to help, but it will. You can even involve the police. They can track the computer(remember IP addresses?) and find out who it is. Cyber bullying is ILLEGAL. So, do yourself some good and get rid of those nasty people.
-Jodie-Ann
BTW... one of my BFFs Felicia made a blog recently! :D She has become addicted to blogging now. And, to support her addiction, check out her blog! :) Help her get a good start. Thanks, guys!
Complications and Randomeness About Life.

6 run-on sentences.:

James said...

Most cyberbullies cyberbully because they are bored with nothing to do. The best way to deal with them is simple: don't react to them and ignore them. If you just ignore them, they get bored and move on. If you react, they keep at it, even more so if it is a negative reaction. If you keep telling them to shut up, they'll going to keep at it, especially if you say something specifically towards them. Ignoring them is the best bet.

angela said...

I admit, I troll sometimes around youtube. But I only troll the stupid ignorant ones. But I don't think cyber bullying is that big of a deal anymore, thankfully. Mostly people just get mad at each other, call the other stupid and that the other is ugly and then that's it. It's stupid. People try to comment back to me on stuff like that, like on youtube, but it's really easy to just click "delete all comments" and move on with life.

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Exactly. :)

Kamila said...

I had never experience cyber bullies. hope I will not ever. Bullies are becoming an issue somewhere abroad right? about gays? not sure..

but this post is not about that so.. :)

I'll visit your friends blog..after this.. :)

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Yeah, it is becoming a problem. Dr. Phil was talking about it yesterday. Yes, mostly gays, because they are a big target. Sadly.
And awesome. :)
-Jodie

JodieeHeartzYou said...

@angela: I totally agree. I have no clue why... but your comment was in my spam thing. o_O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...