DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Once Upon A Time...

Once upon a time, I had a website with Piczo. You guys know what Piczo is right? This website where you can make your own website? I have to admit, it actually is pretty cool. I used to go on it very often. Now... not so much. The last time I worked on it, was a while ago. Like two years. I used to be addicted to it like I am now with Blogger. If you'd like to see my website, click here. Don't laugh! I know it's pretty lame. I was twelve or eleven when I started it. I stopped working on it when I was thirteen, almost fourteen. Haha. I didn't spend much time on it.
Anyways! I have a horrible spelling error in my welcome message at the top of the page. xD I suppose I was trying to say "Hope you like it" but ended up saying "Hoe you like it" Bahahahahahaa!! Sorry about that. Lol. So... enjoy! Or whatever... lol. And remember my age when I did it. xD
-Jodie-Ann
PS: I really like the background on my website. lol.
PPS: I suggest you see the riddles page. Those are pretty freaking awesome.
PPPS: Salad Fingers is amusing. It is highly recommended that you watch it.

5 run-on sentences.:

Daniel Hough said...

Hi Jodie-Ann, nice site lol. Are you still looking for people to do guest posts? Maybe I could do one, though not sure on the subject. Let me know if you're interested.

Jodie-Ann said...

Sure, Daniel! I'm always looking to do guest posts! :D Just go to my Guest Poster page for all the info. :) Thanks!!

angela said...

Salad fingers is so freaking disturbing. My friends love it lol

Oliver said...

I like the randomness of the title. LOL. XD

Good job, Jodie! =]

Jodie-Ann said...

Hahaa, that's me: random. :D Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...