DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Oh... the Perks of High School...

The most interesting things happened in history class yesterday. No joke. Ii'm usually bored like Hell in history class. No, I'm kidding. I'm actually sort of interested sometimes. SOMETIMES. And only because I'm interested in the past. Anyways. That particular class i was bored, because, well... it was boring. o_O
So, Felicia and I were in class. I've talked about her a lot. :) I was with Jazzy as well. I've talked about her a lot too. So, I was sitting beside Fee in class and behind this girl Latifa who was sitting beside Jazzy. Our teacher, Mr. P, has put on this French movie. Only a few of us in the class could understand it. Because the guy was talking too fast and in this really boring nasal French I didn't feel like trying to comprehend. So, we all gave up and started talking. Fee and I were laughing like crazy over something. She was talking about the French movie saying, "What dii rass? Dis iz Chinese?" Her accent cracked me up(Jamaican) and I was laughing like Hell. Jazzy was looking at us strangely and Latifa and saying something about how she doesn't understand the video and laughing. So, as you can see, we were enjoying ourselves very much.
Then, this girl, B, I'll keep it at that just to be safe, said something. I wasn't paying attention to what she said(I never do) and didn't here exactly what it was. Latifa did though and she said, "It's common sense, B!" She didn't say it in a mean way though. Just stating a fact. Sort of in a monotone.
then, B said, "Shut up!"
So, of course, Latifa said, "No, you shut up!"
Then they started yelling at eachother. I was too shocked to laugh. Mr. P
stepped in then and said, "Girls, girls, please-"
But the girls didn't hear him because they were yelling too loud. Surprisingly, there was no swearing involved. Anyways, B stood up and said something along the lines of, "Whatever. I can't take this anymore."
"Yeah, leave," Latifa said. And B left.
That was when I started laughing. I couldn't help it! B just seemed like such a drama queen that it was hilarious.
-Jodie-Ann
PS: Oh... the perks of high school.

5 run-on sentences.:

Hanis. said...

You have to find out what B said xD

FeliciaShortii said...

That was so funny. Like we laughed all clas but i would of swear at B. But what she said was what do we need this crap for.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Hanis: Lol. Well, Fee just said what she said. Apparently she said, "What do we need this crap for."
@Fee: IKR. So funny. xD And thanks for saying what she said, because I had no idea.

Sam said...

Seems like High School now is exactly like High School was back in the day when I attended...
Btw-I left you an award on my blog deary-go get it OK?

Jodie-Ann said...

@Sam: :O An award?! For ME?! Oooh I feel so loved! :D Thank you!
PS: Did you just call me deary? o_O rofl. :) That amused me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...