DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Sister's Twin

BTW, BEFORE YOU READ THIS! This is super random and also very sexy. So... reader discretion is advised. :)

Sam's fingers wove through my hair, pulling my face to his. I blinked rapidly, my breaths coming hard and fast. His eyes darkened and his lips parted, fanning his sweet breath on my face. His eyes closed and his hot mouth loomed over mine. Touching, melting me. I gasped and gripped his arms tightly in my hands.
The kiss was absolutely amazing. I didn't feel guilty in the least. Not with his face pressed against mine.  Not with my breasts squashed against his wide, muscular chest, sending a strong thrill through my body.
But then.... it was over. I knew it. i could tell by my sister's voice. Her fury. She yanked us apart and I cried out at the sudden lack of warmth. My sister screamed and slapped me. I barely felt it. My eyes were on Sam, who looked horrified.
It served him right.
He deserved whatever my sister was going to give him for kissing me: his girlfriend's twin.

*This is not real. The characters are all made up! I don't have a twin. Haha. I just randomly thought of this and typed it here. Hope you like it. Feedback is welcomed!*
-Jodie-Ann
Enhanced by Zemanta

7 run-on sentences.:

Oliver said...

HAHAHA. I almost believed this was true. And hey, don't you think it's cool if you had a twin? You could do lots of cool things like... cheating in exams... cheating on one another... LOL. Hey, that's bad! LOL. XD

angela said...

I like sex stories as much as the next girl, but I'm always turned off when they say stuff like "wide muscular chest".
I don't like wide muscular chests.
And it's so cliche.

angela said...

but otherwise it was pretty good. I liked the idea of the plot lol

Kamila said...

I thought it was true... and I love it! The saddest part is that it is made up... I hope they could have kiss more.. hehehe <3

JodieeHeartzYou said...

@Oliver: Lol that would be so awesome. bahahaha. The world would end though if I got a twin. xD
@angela: Haha. Yeah, it is very cliche. Well, i didn't edit this or anything. I just randomely thought of it and typed it up and posted it. And thanks! :D
@Kamila: teehee :3

HiddenWriter. said...

Wow, that was really good. I loved how it was so short yet there was so much action in it!

JodieeHeartzYou said...

:D Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...