DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Award Creation! >:D

Remember I told you guys that I was going to make an award? Yes? No? Seriously, you don't? How could you forget when-okay NEVERMIND! I made one. It is called The LOL Award for those blogs that make you laugh and brighten your day. Even blogs that make your smile can be awarded with this. I want to thank those bloggers out there who blog not for publicity but to really blog. To inspire. :) I know some blogs that really fit The LOL Award, so I made it. :D Sooooo... here's the award:



I think it's really cool. I found a really cute picture on Google images and used Picnik to fix it up. :) Soooo... I shall now tell you my awardees... right? Awardees? Ookay, doesn't matter. Here they are...

Tricia!
fizzee rascal!
Hanis!
Oliver!
Ashley!
Sam!

So, I have awarded these people. :D I don't know how far my award will get but... we shall see. :) Whoever I awarded, please award at least five other people. :) And tell them they've been awarded of course. Lol. Just save the picture on your computer or whatever and... yeah... have fun! :D
-Jodie-Ann

8 run-on sentences.:

Sam said...

Awww thank you! This is really a very cool looking award and I'm super psyched to get it. Also glad that my blog makes you laugh (or smile) either is good! ;) Sam

Hanis. said...

Ooooh, thanks :D Just looking at the pic makes me LOL. *keeps my award all nice*

:D I'll try my hardest to continue making you laugh and smile.

Oliver said...

Thank you so much, Jodie! It means a lot to know that my blog can make you smile and laugh. I thought my blog would never be liked by anyone because of my writing style that uses too many paragraphs, most of them being really long. So the award is much appreciated, really. Thank you! Thank you!

Your blog makes me smile, too. So expect to get this award back from me when I do the awarding. I'm sure you'll get lots of this award back from other awesome people also. Kudos to you! Keep blogging. Keep rockin'. =]

Jodie-Ann said...

@Sam: You're welcome! :D
@Hanis: LOL!! Awesomee :)Just continue doing what you already do.
@Oliver: You're welcome, Oliver!!! You're blog is awesome. Stop being so hard on yourself! P:
And yayy! I'm happy I make people smile. :) That would be funny if I got back my own award lmaoo. I shall keep blogging and rockin'. XD

Ashley said...

Aw shucks, I didn't know I was that amusing (; Thanks so much for your lovely award! I'll do my best to keep being so (apparently) funny/smile-worthy

Jodie-Ann said...

:D You're welcome!! And your blog is very funny and smile-worthy. :)

fizzee rascal said...

Thanks a lot!

Jodie-Ann said...

You're welcome! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...