DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Looking For Guest Posters!!

I am looking for guest posters. :) I haven't had a guest poster since August. So if you'd like to guest post, go to my guest posters page. You'll get all the information you need from there. :) And remember, guest posting is good because...
-It can get you more readers on your blog. Because people will read your post here, and if they like it, they'll go to your blog.
-It's cool. :)
-It'll make me happy. :D
So guest post!!!! :)
-Jodie-Ann
PS: I encourage you to go and check out the other guest posters' posts. Just to see what I accept. :)
PPS: They're in my sidebar.

3 run-on sentences.:

Oliver said...

Jodie! I tagged you in my most recent blog post! Check it out. =]

I've already guest-posted. =P

Daniel Hough said...

Jodie I have been planning to send you a guest post for sometime now but I never seem to have the time to actually write one. There will be one coming soon though, promise :)

Jodie-Ann said...

@Oliver: Haha! Thanks :) Yes, you have. :D
@Daniel Hough: Lol, okay. :) Don't feel pressured or anything... xP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...