DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween at School >:O

At my school, we have a huge celebration for Halloween. Well. Not really, actually. Just some activities and we get candy. Anyways, we could either choose from a dance, a scary movie or games. Like video games, board games, etc. I chose the dance(obviously) because I just LOOVE to dance. Anyways, the DJ wasn't bad. He played OK music. I hated the fact that he kept changing everything to techno though. It's because he's a professional DJ that's why he assumes we need techno in our lives.
Bleh.
Well, of course, I danced my butt off. Yes, we even made a line of grinding girls. It was highly amusing. XD We Quebecois no how to partayyyy. Lmfaooo. Epic fail. But, anyways, we had the dance in the gym. The gym is HUGE so we only used half of it. That was too much for us anyway because we all crowded together in this huuge mob of people. This girl was shaking her butt on this guy and I almost fell on him. I felt something shaking on my back and when I turned around, I saw it was a girl's butt. :/ Not so nice. Anyways, here are some pictures. Not much, sorry because I forgot my camera at home. So, I had to rely on other people taking them for me. Lol. Other pictures have people in them that might not want to be seen on my blog. So here they are:


My Halloween costume. I'm an 80's Valley Girl.

Me and my friend Leslie :D

Jazzy(a bffl) dressed as Kerli(a singer)

My bffls Bipreet and Laura(from left to right) BTW, Bipreet is Sooki from Jersey Shore. Laura's a bee. :)

Jessica as Minnie Mouse. :)

My wivess: Laura and Jessica <3 :) from left to right

Jessica and Bipreet


So, yeah. Those are the only pictures I can put on here. Hope you liked them! Byeeee! :)
-Jodie-Ann
PS: Yes, Jazzy went around carrying a sign that said I'M NOT LADY GAGA. Because people kept asking her if she was Lady Gaga and it annoyed her. :)
PPS: ILUU, JAZZY SPAZZYYYYY :D

8 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

I'm sorry, but "snookie" is NOT a halloween costume.
she may be orange and as tall as a pumpkin,
BUT C'MON!!!!!

Mia said...

That Kerli costume is badasssssss

Thank you for the follow, dear :]

The Invisible Seductress said...

To cute!! I like yours the best,, but maybe I'm partial ;}

aesedttyrt5we4sdtre.........WIN! said...

thanks mia :)

Mia said...

Oh, hey. No problem. If it makes you feel better, I knew immediately that you were Kerli, not Lady Gaga.

Jodie-Ann said...

@angela: LOL!! It's not. i actually thought she was Amy Winehouse at first. xD
@Mia: You're welcome. And yeah, it is awesome isn't it??
@The Invisible Seductress: Teehee thanks! :D
@Jazzy Spazzy: :)
@Mia: I have no clue how people could have thought she was Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga wears more crazy stuff.

Mia said...

People are silly. That's my conclusion. :]

Jodie-Ann said...

Lol, yeah they are. XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...