DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Falling in Reverse...?

Hey, guys! I would like to call attention to zee poll in my sidebar. It is a question on what YOU think Falling In Reverse means. It's a band name. :) My bffl Jazzy was telling me about them and said that Falling In Reverse means to fall backwards. Like fainting and whatever. However, I think that Falling in Reverse means to jump. Because, clearly, if you are falling, the opposite(in reverse) is jumping. Isn't it? So, I have no clue where she got the falling backwards thing from. {ILU, SPAZZY! :D} Anyways, the poll is in my sidebar people! please vote! It only takes like five secs. (Please don't ever say the word "secs" aloud. You sound like you're saying sex.)
Oh! And something really cool to do. Say this out loud:
Sofa-king-wee-todd-did.

I dunno if you know this one already, but I failed epicly trying to figure out what it meant. It took me like ten minutes and then I cried out, "OHHH!" And started laughing hysterically. My family thought I was insane.
-Jodie-Ann

PS: Tell me about your experience after figuring out what this means.
PPS: If you're like me and failed epicly trying to figure it out, email me and ask what it is. I'll tell you. :)

7 run-on sentences.:

Oliver said...

I really don't get that sofa king thing. Am I stupid? Okay, I already failed in my organic chemistry exam and now I'm having trouble figuring this out. I'm a dummy.

Falling in reverse means flying!!! Anti-gravity! Weee!! =]

Jodie-Ann said...

Did you try saying it over and over? Like say it like ten times and listen very carefully to yourself. xD
Yeah, flying is sort of like jumping. :)

Ashley said...

BAD WORDS, BAD WORDS!! Hahah. I had a math teacher who would probably actually pronounce that word as "wee-todd-did" lol.
I'd agree that falling in reverse is jumping.
Like that book... called falling upwards. K, it's not really the same thing. =_='

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha xD

I.LIKE.PIE said...

silly internet peeps... falling in reverse means falling backwards! reverse means go backwards and falling mean falling, so falling in reverse means falling backwards! it's not called the opposite of falling [which is jumping] it's called falling in reverse! -.-"

Jodie-Ann said...

Fail, Jasmine. If you believe that, then why don't you vote in the poll?!

aesedttyrt5we4sdtre.........WIN! said...

you're a............. CIRCLE! >:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...