DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, October 1, 2010

F to the I and F to the Teen :)

Hello people. I have a very important message to announce... yes, yes, listen very carefully. Or read... whatever, o.O On the 28th it was my birthday! :D Henceforth, I am now fifteen years old. I am soooo happy. Well... a little. Sorta. Okay not really. Just a little bit... I'm going shopping tomorrow(Yay me!) at this really big mall. Super excited :D Maybe I'll take tons of pictures and put them here. Would you guys like to see pictures? I dunno... if you want some, I'll put some. :) Because I'm planning on taking my camera. So... yes. Very excited. My facebook wall is like... FILLED of happy birthday wishes. I gave up trying to respond to all of them so I just wrote on my FB thought thingie "Thanks for all the bday wishes!!" :D Yes, I am one lazy fifteen year old girl. (: But that is why I'm so loved, no?
I usually don't write about my life... but it's a special occasion today seeing as it was my birthday. So, I get like... a VIP thing. Haha, I need a VIP thing on my own blog. FAIL. Anywho... two classes sang happy bday to me. It was amusing. And one of my friends Felicia made me a cupcake! :D It has blue frosting and as I walked down the halls at school eating it, everyone stared. No joke. One of my friends called out "Aw! You're cupcake!" I was like IKR. So cute! :D Yes, I am also super odd. Oh! Sorry, guys for rambling on and on and on and on and... okay shut up, Jodie.
-Jodie-Ann
PS: Do you want to see pictures?? :)

17 run-on sentences.:

Sam said...

Um hai-you have the same birthday as me. I demand acknowledgment! LOL

Sam said...

also happy birthday

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Haha! Happy belated birthday :D And thanks :)

Ashley said...

Arghh, I feel dumb cause there was the countdown on your page to your bday, and I forgot to say happy birthday =_=
So happy belated birthday! And yess, I love pics, and it would be fab to see some ^_^

JodieeHeartzYou said...

:D Thanks, Ashley. And then I shall put pictures. (:

isabella777! said...

aww happy birhtday!!!!!! i love bdays their soooooooooooo much funnn!!!

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Hehe thanks! :D

isabella777! said...

when are you gonna post pics!! i remember when i turned 15 i thought i was the shiz lol but then i turned 16 and oh snap! im still the bomb lol jk

JodieeHeartzYou said...

I'm going to post pictures after I go shopping. Because I'm going to take the pictures when I shop. :D I'm going shopping tomorrow so I'll probably have the pictures on by... maybe Sunday? Because I like to edit them.
Haha! xD The shiz.
-Jodie-Ann

Kamila said...

waahh i feel you had a great great birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! and more birthdays to come!!!! Post some pictures! I wanna see it! is there a picture of the cup cake?

r.alsharif said...

Happy Birthdaaaaaay! :D

JodieeHeartzYou said...

@Kamila: Thanks! No sadly. I ate it before i could take a picture. ;(
@r.alsharif: Thank you!! :D

Oliver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oliver said...

OMG I can't believe I missed this post!

Belated happy birthday, Jodie! Have fun being fifteen! It's going to be a blast, for sure! Well, I was fifteen when I entered college so I remember exactly what it's like for me being fifteen. It was full of excitement!!! And adventure!

Cheers! =]

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Thanks, Oliver! But, did you say you were 15 when you entered college?! Holy smokes! That's super young. I'm entering college when I'm like 17 or 18. Haha.

Oliver said...

Yes. HAHA. I was fifteen when I entered college and that was last year! I'm in my second year now going to the second semester, and I'm sixteen. Yes, I know I'm young but I realized that I'm not too young for the university at all. I'm probably the youngest in our batch, they are either 19 or 18, but I'm a student just like everyone else, anyway, so... =]

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Haha! that's so awesome. xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...