DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Dude Who Made High Heels is A Noodle.

Why, oh why would someone make high heels? It's basically a man's invention to make a woman's butt look smaller. As said on the movie She's The Man which is actually a really great movie. :)
Anyways, why would someone make them?! Oh my gosh. They're almost impossible to walk in. For my grade six graduation, I wore high heels and had to take them off while I sat. Because it was so uncomfortable. The higher they are, the harder they are to suffer through. Also, it's very difficult to run in them. So, it makes it harder for women to run away. What if someone was being attacked or something?! How. Can. She. Run?
I suppose that they aren't that bad. I mean, sure, they make us look sexy and intoxicating to straight men and lesbian females... 

And I guess that they work out your legs, helping your buttocks get into shape as well. Hmmmm... So, I guess that they aren't all that bad... But, I still prefer sneakers and ballet flats.  However, I am very aware of the fact that when I get older and get my job as a psychologist(I always screw up the spelling. Thank the lord for spell checker), I have to wear those dreaded things.
Wish me luck with my future, my friends. I'm going to need it. :)
-Jodie-Ann
PS: I won't only need help for the high heel problemo but also for my future in general.
PPS: It's looking bright though.
PPPS: Very bright, indeed.

This would be me in heels.

11 run-on sentences.:

Kaleena J. said...

Haha yeah, it's true. I rarely see a girl who can walk normal in high heels.

Jodie-Ann said...

Lol xD

YungNation said...

High heels :-) I guess the older you get, the more you might want to wear them. Believe me, when I was in high school I dreaded them like the plague. I wore tennis shoes all the time. But now I wear flip flops like there is no tomorrow.

I wear heels though. When I used to go to the club I would wear the high heels...and yes they do bring out your features and your outfit! But one bad thing....they hurt your feet! Especially if you are not used to wearing them.

But even at work, I wore low heels. Now I just wear flip flops/flats because of my extra baby weight. So hopefully your career field will be just as receptive!

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha I hope so too. :)

angela said...

Actually, heels make your legs look GREAT.
Heels are sexy. It takes some searching to find the pair for you, but they add a lot more style and character.
The heels they wear in fashion shows are for the look and theme, you don't actually WEAR those in real life.
I don't wear heels, almost at all, but when I do, I find it's quite easy to walk in them. You just walk normally. To me, when I see a woman walking in heels (correctly) it gives them a sense of authority. And sexy. lol I see it as, this woman knows what she's doing and she knows how to use them.
I hate seen these little girls (ok, not LITTLE, but the chicks at my school) wearing heel boots or just regular heels and they're walking flat footed. IT'S RETARDED. If you're going to buy heels, at least know how to walk in them correctly, or all the sexy they provide is just shattered.
:|
I like heels. I have a nice pair of my own :D
And some platforms. My best friend Riley basically ONLY wears heels. And trust me, she is the most dominant of everyone. lol
She and I can both easily run in heels.
:P

Ashley said...

I loooove heels. I've mastered walking in them, and I can even run in them now ^_^ Well, depending on the pair.
I do, however, think the world would be a little less painful without them..

Jodie-Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodie-Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodie-Ann said...

@angela: haha! I agree about the sexy stuff and authority, etc. I know someone who can ruch in heels so easily. It looks like she's just running normally. She was wearing them for her costume for Halloween at school, and eevryone clapped for her when she ran. It was hilarious. xD
@Ashley: Haha! :D That's awesome. And yes, the world would be less painful without them.

S said...

I attempted to learn how to walk in high heels this year, I accomplished it but my feet hurt so bad afterwards.
But they do look great :)

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha that's so cool. I could sort of what in them as well, but it would hurt like hell. v__v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...