DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Defying Gravity

If clouds and God and love make up Heaven, then what makes up Earth? What makes up the air we breathe? What makes this world we live in so special? So different from Mars and Jupiter and Saturn and Your Anus. What?
Is it the fact that we have humans? That we all thrive to live well? To be well? Are we living well? This life is filled of mistakes and pain and suffering. What happens to those children who have no food to eat? Those horrible people who murder for pleasure? They have a lot of publicity. The people with AIDS. The people in Africa, India, living in poverty.
But, what about us? Little old me? What about me who sits in my room every night and dreams for something better? For a life I love. For a being that I love? To have love for myself. To wish to come home everyday. I know that there is something better out there; I just have to find it. I have to find a life where I can be me and be appreciated for me. Where I don't have to put on a smile everyday so that people don't ask questions. I want to truly be happy. I want to live. 
Where is that marvelous place?
 No one but the sincerely happy know. Sadly, for me, finding it is just as hard as defying gravity.
-Jodie-Ann

4 run-on sentences.:

FeliciaShortii said...

ts post made me thinkand i love it

angela said...

Earth is different from the other planets because of it's gravity pull, it was water, plants and can sustain life. I think there might be another planet or moon out there that is SAID to be able to sustain life, but still not sure.

This reminds me of the poem I wrote about how insignificant we are compared to the rest of the world and universe.

SAM said...

Jodie, I am not sure if you're venting or if this is literary writing :-) But since you're interested to become a psychologist as well (or is my memory failing me already), check out a post of mine. At the very least, you will get introduced to one of the psychology gurus/concepts.

http://sam-huh.blogspot.com/2010/10/what-fills-your-life.html

Jodie-Ann said...

@Fee: Thanks. :)
@angela: teehee a mini science lesson. :P Thanks for the info.
@SAM: Lol, this is venting. xD And sure, I'll check it out. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...