DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Boob Exposure: I'm Sorry if you Don't Like it, but my Baby's Hungry.

Have you ever seen this before in public?

No?
Seriously, you haven't?
It's not that interesting I suppose. Yet, people hate it! Hate it! Why? I actually don't know. Women should be able to breastfeed their babies because there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.
What's wrong with feeding your children with the nutriments they will need that a bottle of baby formula or whatever cannot give? Breastfeeding is the healthiest form of feeding for babies. Only a mother can give those special nutriments, so what's so bad about it?
Maybe it's the fact that their breasts are exposed? I think that's it. But, so what?! Someday, even if you're a male, you will see a breast. Heck, men have breasts too! Their just much smaller. Compared to most women. So, people should stop complaining about something natural.
Okay, so maybe the woman can cover her boob a bit. Just for random people that just happen to walk by. Maybe their boobs shouldn't be on full display, but they should still be able to do it in public. Why should a woman be ashamed of her ability to feed her children in a very special way? Why should they have to hide in bathrooms or feed their babies only in the privacy of their own homes or cars? It's not fair.
So, if you see a woman breastfeeding, don't stare. If you're interested, maybe just glance at them and away(pervert much?). Or maybe you can smile politely or something but don't gawk or laugh or get angry like it's something to be shamed of.
Because it's not. :)
-Jodie-Ann
PS: I heard breastfeeding hurts like hell for some women since the babies keep biting. o_O Have some sympathy for them, people!
PPS: (:

3 run-on sentences.:

Miss Bobo said...

I agree with you that mothers should have the ability to breastfeed her baby/(ies). However, we are talking about a society that is sexed-up and ridiculing the human anatomy so I wouldn't only blame the person I would blame whomever taught them that it was funny or wrong to see a woman breastfeeding.

Jodie-Ann said...

Yeah, I agree with you. We should be blaming society, not just the people who don't like it.

Anon! said...

ooh, i totally agree with this... i guess i always thought it was weird when i was younger but now i don't really care..

p.s. i laughed when i saw the picture because it is photoshopped...i don't know why but it made me lol...i wonder what that man is looking at....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...