DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

The best Day of my Life.

My idiotic computer keeps disconnecting. It's mucho annoying. I think it's because I have a Windows Vista. I almost died. No joke. I am addicted to blogging and my stupid computer wasn't working. ARGHHHH!! Anyways, it wasn't so bad, I suppose. Seeing as I went to my friend's house. :)
LOT'S OF FUNNNNN.
We played Trivial Pursuit on her Wii and we had spaghetti for dinner. :) This was yesterday, by the way. It was the best day of my life. Le meilleur jour de ma vie. I'm serious. I won't tell you why hanging out at her house was so awesome because people I know might read this blog one day, and I don't want them to know. But, just believe when I say that it was the best day of my life.
When i got home, my evil setpmom surprisingly didn't bother me. I think it was because she was sleeping. But, this morning, she asked me what time I got home. Then, her friend, Nadine came over and she was talking to her about me. She was talking in a really bitchy way and it pissed me off a lot. But, I stayed in my room and played The Sims 3 and calmed myself down. Then, my brother and I talked badly about her and it cheered us up. :) I LOVE YOU, JERMAINE! :D
So, yeah... best day ever.
I LOVE YOU ALL! I LOVE YOU WORLD! MWAHHHHH, MWAHHH!! Oh! And I am no longer single. ;)
I LOVE YOU C!!!!! :D VERY MUCHHH.
Yes, i am very happy today. :)
-Jodie-Ann
PS: I think that being in love has made me in a VERY good mood.
PPS: Yes, I am in love. It may seem that I am too young, but trust me, I'm not too young at all. :) I've been going out with this person since May 8th, 2008. Well, not counting the breakups. The breakups never lasted long anyway. (:
PPPS: It was a Friday. :D
PPPPS: Now off to shave my legs! :D

5 run-on sentences.:

The Ginge said...

The Sims 3= LOVE

Hanis. said...

Oooooh, you're in love. There's no such thing as being too young for love :D

Jodie-Ann said...

@The Ginge: :D The Sims 3 is DA BOMB!!
@Hanis.: =D teehee

Oliver said...

Good job, Jodie! =]

Jodie-Ann said...

Thanks, Oliver!!!!!! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...