DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Are You Gay?

Are you gay?
Am I gay?
Is the person who will hold my hands as we walk side-by-side going to be a female or a male?
Is the person who will lay with me late at night, whispering lovely things in my ear a girl or a boy?
Will I carress and be carressed by her or him?
Will I ever fall in love? Will our lips touch? Will we meld as one and become something new? Something beautiful and raw that will draw power from evrything around us? Maybe we will me ousiders, outcasts, watching the world around us without envy, for we are our own people. A tiny tribe of two. Who will that be? Will that be she or he?
Who will I breathe "I do" to once the time has come? Who will claim me as their own?
That simple question returns us to our first:
Am I gay?
However, there is an even more important question protuding from the shadows of the first:
Does it matter?

6 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

I love this. Favorite post ♥

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Thanks, Ashley :)

Dizzy said...

lol i love it!

Sam said...

I love this extraordinarily honest post. Seriously. Bravo.

isabella777! said...

wow that was really deep and really good! you should do more post like that

JodieeHeartzYou said...

@Dizzy: Thanks! :D
@Sam: Thank you :)
@isabella777!: Thank you! Maybe I will. :) Thanks for telling me.
-Jodie-Ann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...