DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, October 1, 2010

100TH POST!!!!! >:O

This. Is. My. ONE HUNDREDTH POST! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Super dooper happehh. (: I can't believe it! From June 17th 2010 to now... October first. Amazing! Shocking! Stupendous! Flabbergasting(love this word)! I will need a while to fully wrap my head around it... Okay, it's wrapped around it.
I really want to thank ALL my readers and commenters. (I feel like I'm at the Oscars or something) I'm so happy that I have people who are very faithful to my blog. :) (OMG I feel so bad, Ashley.) Thanks for making me continue to write. Because, I have to admit, at the beginning of this blog, I gave up. First of all, I only had two followers; one was my BFF Jazzy and the other was ME. Sad, huh? Yes. It is. So, I got bored with it and stopped blogging. If you look at June, you'll notice that there's a big gap somewhere. But, then, I for some reason came back on my blog and continued blogging. I went on Blogger help and talked to everyone I saw. I went on people's blogs, commented and linked back to mine. I submitted my blog to multiple search engines. I fixed up my content, made it funnier. I improved. So, thanks, guys. I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Thanks for sticking with me through the super boring, the funny and the incredibly stupid. :)
-Jodie-Ann 

"Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning."
- Benjamin Franklin

7 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

LOL don't feel bad m'dear! Happy 100th post! ^_^
PS I took a look at the comment box, doesnt seem to be anything I can do, though. :/
PPS Thats okay though, I know youre reading
PPPS I'll comment MORE to make up for yours haha

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Thanks! :D Haha. I'll read more. :) BTW, I didn't know you were adopted! o.O That's so interesting. I dont know anyone who's been adopted. xD
-Jodie-Ann
PS: Good luck with your Halloween costume. :)

Kaleena J. said...

Look at me, I'm going to brag about being one of your followers AND reading your 100th post.

RAISE THE ROOF!

Kamila said...

Weeeh Jodiee! You deserve that girl! Anyway.. your my first ever follower on my second blog!

Happy 100th post!!!! Happy for you.. and I'm happy I'm reading your post.. it makes me SMILE!! :)

ruairi said...

great job,,, well, ive JUST found you, and you seem to be doing a bloody good job, keep going :-D

JodieeHeartzYou said...

@Kaleena J: Haha, xD
@Kamila: Thanks :) I'm glad it made you smile. That's what I aim for: smiles.
@ruairi: Thanks so much. :D

Anonymous said...

Пусть твоя жизнь будет равна тебе пусть ничто не противоречит одно другому а это невозможно без знания и без искусства
!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...